Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Identical Twin aunts 1 becky 1 stacy

S

Somalicel2222

Recruit
★★★
I have identical twin aunts. One is below 6 and one above 8 theyre sisters to. One is a stacy the other is a Becky and even after the becky got a Phd in medical research she still lives with her mother while didn't finish university. Yet my poor stacy aunt has birkin bags, expensive perfume and all sorts of expensive things. I also suspect she got lip fillers. She can't afford it last time i knew she had a job was in 2019. My becky aunt is divorced with no kids and just wageslaves but atleast she makes alot of money. Every foid who spreads for chad will be better than any becky. Even if they had exact same genes. Its not fair for men. Our fate is already chosen and we have no control over it.

I have lived with my grandma for 5 years 2013-2016 and 2019-2022. because my mother has been in and out of mental healthcare facilities or what ever theyre called so i can answer alot of questions about their lifestyle and what made them like this. (I wont send anything personal)

there's no such thing as a somali stacy

I have identical twin aunts. One is below 6 and one above 8 theyre sisters to. One is a stacy the other is a Becky and even after the becky got a Phd in medical research she still lives with her mother while didn't finish university. Yet my poor stacy aunt has birkin bags, expensive perfume and all sorts of expensive things. I also suspect she got lip fillers. She can't afford it last time i knew she had a job was in 2019. My becky aunt is divorced with no kids and just wageslaves but atleast she makes alot of money. Every foid who spreads for chad will be better than any becky. Even if they had exact same genes. Its not fair for men. Our fate is already chosen and we have no control over it.

I have lived with my grandma for 5 years 2013-2016 and 2019-2022. because my mother has been in and out of mental healthcare facilities or what ever theyre called so i can answer alot of questions about their lifestyle and what made them like this. (I wont send anything personal)
Unfortunately that's how the cookie crumbles, are you an ethnic by anychance?

there's no such thing as a somali stacy
there is. Somali girls are either fucking ugly or good looking. But if they are not your type you will recent all of them

no lol in somalia you have to wageslave for hours just to get 300mb data
Brootal. Most people on this forum don't know that people literally wageslave for 100mb of data that lasts one day yet they complain their incel muah life hard. Fucken cumskins are soo dumb

Nice knowing your family history brocel next time send pics