Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Ideal height doesn't exist

UBERCEL

UBERCEL

-
Hello gentlemen.
As the title says, ideal height doesn't exist, remember the time when hoes drooled over 5'11" and then 6' then it's 6'3" now.
When it comes to height, the more the better as long there is proportional frame.
Foids virtue signal by saying they want 6'2" but in reality it's all bs. ITS NEVER ENOUGH
6s657P 1

It's not about how YOU compare to HER, its about YOU comparing to OTHER MEN

I have a large frame, and a small height.

Not exactly the best combination there is.

Einstein IQ
Height always mogs height

Tell foids online you're 6'2.

6'2/6'3 is legit top percentile height whilst looking somewhat proportional and easier to make gains than a taller height. you will rarely get mogged and the mogger will probably be fat or a lanklet.

Einstein IQ
Height always mogs height
Imagine you are a 6'8" strongman frame living amongst 7'5" demigods, you would be an incel indeed and viewed as a subhuman, it's about the mog

Imagine you are a 6'8" strongman frame living amongst 7'5" demigods, you would be an incel indeed and viewed as a subhuman, it's about the mog
Exactly. Hundreds and thousands of years ago the average height was hardly more than 5' due to everyone being malnutritioned peasants. Working the farm 20 hours a day for your whole life damages your spine. Check archeological sites if yiu do not believe me.

6'2/6'3 is legit top percentile height whilst looking somewhat proportional and easier to make gains than a taller height. you will rarely get mogged and the mogger will probably be fat or a lanklet.
Imagine if a 7' Chad with good proportion came along, just see the panties dripping, 6'2" would be on suicide watch from the mog.
So height + frame combo is the trick indeed

Imagine if a 7' Chad with good proportion came along, just see the panties dripping, 6'2" would be on suicide watch from the mog.
So height + frame combo is the trick indeed

which is unicorn rare. this will only happen once or twice in your lifetime unless you live in the fucking netherlands

which is unicorn rare. this will only happen once or twice in your lifetime unless you live in the fucking netherlands
Still true tho, don't you want To be the mogger?
Quite a delite tbh, only walk to the store and foids around would start shaking

Still true tho, don't you want To be the mogger?
Quite a delite tbh, only walk to the store and foids around would start shaking

i guess but over 7ft is overdoing it plus my frame would look tiny in comparison. 6'1/2 is enough. tall enough to mog over 90% of men, not tall enough as to attract too much attention and to be proportional and make easier gains.

@ unicorn: Not in northern Europe though. People legit tell me I am small with 6'3 still tower over most people in normietown though. Braingymnastics. Down, down to goblin town.

5'11'' with smallish frame here on suicide watch

@ unicorn: Not in northern Europe though. People legit tell me I am small with 6'3 still tower over most people in normietown though. Braingymnastics. Down, down to goblin town.
Yeah well, you're not welcome in goblin town either punk-ass tallcel, get lost. :rage:

It's ok. I don't look down on heightcels. It's irony because those fucking foids are just so damn delusional.

Sorry man.

Well if the average height was 7'5" then 6'8 would be the equivalent of what 5'4 is now. So if your point is that being "tall" is relative to the average height, then obviously yes.

But if you think that women want a guy that's as tall as possible with no upper limit, then that's not the case at all. At a certain point, being taller actually hurts you. 7'5 is well beyond that point. Hell, 6'8 is well beyond that point. At 6'8 unless you're an NBA player or otherwise a top tier athlete, you'll just look awkward.

just avoid getting mogged theory

Well if the average height was 7'5" then 6'8 would be the equivalent of what 5'4 is now. So if your point is that being "tall" is relative to the average height, then obviously yes.

But if you think that women want a guy that's as tall as possible with no upper limit, then that's not the case at all. At a certain point, being taller actually hurts you. 7'5 is well beyond that point. Hell, 6'8 is well beyond that point. At 6'8 unless you're an NBA player or otherwise a top tier athlete, you'll just look awkward.
Yeah should be frame + height combo