Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Ideal girlfriend material

Shall I tell you what happened last time I tried this?

plain white girl. all we ever wanted..

Okay. Prepare for the long story.

Preface:

Screenshot from 2021 11 16 06 05 14

Me and her would be a great match...

They're all the same

Need HTB autistic gf

Long Story

I'll start here:

In 2016, I was an anxious 17-18 y/o who could barely leave his room to attend group therapy. I had crippling social anxiety and stuttering issues that made it difficult to function among other people. I kept my head down for four hours and had to close my eyes to speak normally.

In 2016, "anxious" and "depressed" Shannon Rose had 10+ orbiters and 4+ boyfriends lined up to support her at any given time. She was placed in the "Afternoon Group" to support her complex mental health history(She needed the extra support of her morning teachers).

Here we see poor Shannon struggling to function among NTs:

View attachment 512601

Our story begins in 2013. Intellau was 15, and Shannon was 12. It's a story of inequality in group therapy.

I was an anxious fifteen-year-old with MDD and GAD. Each day, I was filled with crippling anxiety/"hazy depression" and would often start "shaking" on the way to group therapy. They gave me stress balls so I would stop fidgeting with my hands during therapy time. Still, the group psychologist considered me "NT" and often criticized me for my failure to make eye contact with other people in the room/failure to speak to other group youth(Social cue problems).

Shannon Rose was a twelve-year-old with "social anxiety" and "depression". During group therapy, I was told to speak to Shannon, which was ignored because she preferred a taller, older boy over me and sat near him daily. The psychologists eventually switched Shannon to another group out of concern for her "progress"(They believed I was "negatively influencing" her by behaving in accordance with my illnesses); Shannon would mimic my neuro-atypical gestures to get attention.

Interesting given Shannon had little issue chatting with friends/associates outside of group therapy. Observe:

Your browser is not able to display this video.
(Shannon, Carlie, Mariah)

Note that I had no friends or associates outside of group therapy and yet was being asked to pander to a pretty White lass with shallow thinking. This was during a time when I was being verbally and physically abused by one of my parents for being unable to function like NTs.

screenshot-from-2021-08-29-01-14-53-png.492427

Yes. 2016 was much different. I spent hours sitting alone in my room with bottles of urine and sacks of feces because of severe depression/anxiety. I was barely eating and suffering from visual sensory overload/paranoia, which often caused me to curdle into a ball and cry. I received little help for these problems.

As for Shannon Rose...homecoming! Raves! Worship from mentally-ill orbiters! Partial hospitalization for her "severe mental illnesses"! Two stints in the psychiatric hospital! Anything for Queen Shay!

Your browser is not able to display this video.

Screenshot from 2021 10 24 16 36 58

As for my "coping"(Full-fledged LDAR/mental breakdown)?

Years ago, I was bullied too. Youth would laugh at me because I was a short autistic boy who was unable to speak without stuttering. They called me "house mouse", "weirdo", "freak", "pipsqueak", "leprechaun"(feminine voice). One girl said, "I think he has a disability" as a joke.

I've always been dissociated from my surroundings because of my illnesses, so I speak to myself for comfort and clarity. This attracted the attention of a certain Hispanic boy, who happily recorded my private chatter and played it with his friends. He also started shoving me into desks when he realized how "easy" it was to torment me. Eventually, I had a mental breakdown from this.

I've never, at any point, asked out a woman. Your criterion does not apply to me for the following reasons:

• I have stuttering issues from ASD and cannot make eye contact because of severe social anxiety
  • I am 5'3(120lbs) and get mistaken for a 12-15 y/o adolescent despite being 23
  • I have a very feminine voice and often get mistaken for a woman over the phone
  • In public, women look at me in disgust and avoid me because my anxious, autistic behavior manifests as avoidance of other people.
  • I cannot drive because my form of ASD impairs my visual processing abilities.
  • I very rarely leave my apartment since I cannot function in society because of the reasons mention above
Please be more empathetic.

I've experienced this "firsthand"; a psychiatric nurse said "Hello Su" to me because I was fidgeting with a pencil in my hospital room. This is despite the fact that ASD-related fidgeting was already documented in my mental health history. I am a short ethnic male.

Shannon Rose enjoyed three luxurious stays in the same psychiatric hospital. Each time, she was treated like a deity by hospital staff.

And of-course, there was group therapy. I've explained that already

"I have social anxiety"
*Posts videos of herself in revealing clothes on social media*

Their suffering is our heaven

Unfortunately even If I have children with an autistic woman they'll be all spergs because I am also autistic:fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:
Go fuck yourself nature, I don't want to spread this fucking disease and stain my bloodline further if it hasn't already because of me. Why does it have to be like this??

Last edited:
You're reminding me of my first stint in group therapy. Youth would nearly always overlook me. Some blatantly insulted me and made statements such as "Intellau, you know no one wants to partner with you. Go over to the table and sit alone", "Tsk"(Directed at me), "No one likes him! He acts like a female! Why do I have to go to the 'Quiet Room'?".

The only exception was when a certain kind youth joined my group. He treated me respectfully and showed concern for my obvious anxiety and social ineptitude; I was his partner for one group assignment, and it went very well.

I have Rejection Sensitive Dysphoria from ASD/ADHD. In those days, this was the sort of personality I had:

View attachment 517793

View attachment 517797

My father would often denigrate me for my autistic traits and sometimes hit me. I was a heavily-depressed/anxious "puppet" for Normies to string around. I wasn't even comfortable with asking to go to the bathroom or looking around the therapy room due to fear of criticism.

Yes, I remember my final day in group therapy well. I was heavily depressed, as usual. It was cloudy and raining. A certain Black youth told me, "Intellau, go over there."(As usual), and I obeyed him out of a desire for peaceful group time. A kid by the name of "Sean", another Black youth, criticized my writing and said "Wow....Intellau's writing is terrible"(He was handing out our goal sheets for the day); he also made sure to read my "discharge" certificate. I kept my discharge secret so I wouldn't be laughed at by my group "mates".

And as usual, on the drive home, the young girls in my transportation van started hitting me and drawing on me. Why? Simple:

Hello. I used to take Risperidone suppress some of my ASD symptoms(anxiety, agitation, certain kinds of negative thoughts) and also experienced some weight gain. However, it was only slight for me because I ate very little in those days.

There are a number of genetic mutations that overlap between ASD and SSD...

My "obsession" is only for the purpose of denigration. Any kindness ended years ago.

Exactly. This was evident to me when the male youth living in the same commune as me would walk by my room door each night and mock me with the sexual language I used while sleeping. They also would deliberately slam their room doors as hard as possible to startle me since I have chronic anxiety from autism.

"Damn baby"

"Oh yes"

"Damn sweetie"

"Looks like we've got a mouse in the house"(Chadlito said this because I was isolating myself in my commune room due to embarrassment. I would wrap a belt/blanket around my body to prevent sleep-masturbation.)

"Wow, Intellau didn't go outside to eat today"(Yes, I remained in my room without eating; it was habitual by that point)

Chadlito personally walked by my door and said, "So you don't like women riding?" in a cocky tone, and then went into his room laughing.

Stress only worsened my sexsomnia...

Although I don't like soy words but she seems very immature and sheltered like she never have been outside of her family or school.

Yours will be better than this man's, I assume:

View attachment 536497
(No Shannon)

View attachment 536498

View attachment 536490
(No Shannon)

View attachment 536499

View attachment 536500
(No Shannon)

Disclaimer: I spent mine struggling to maintain focus on the subbed version of the DBS: Broly movie. I was severely depressed and spent most of those winter months napping.

No; Shannon Rose B had several boyfriends waiting at home as she flirted with loiro Chris in group therapy.

I dropped a pencil during a private chat. " 'He' likes her" - "Why does he even want her? She already has a boyfriend" - While flirting with tall Chris.

I'm "functionally disabled" in my country. I struggle to socialize and cannot drive.

Given that we are of opposite races, I believe it was also due to an incident involving an "interracial pairing" in the group. The male of that pairing took the (White) female outside and did "things" with her near a river.

He was actually fairly respectful. That adolescent was in group therapy for severe depression and had already attempted suicide twice(Placing a rifle to his head, overdosing on Celexa on his last day of hospitalization).

He helped me pick up our "goal sheets" after I dropped them while handing them out. S.R.B simply sat in her chair and watched as the papers fell near her feet(She also started omitting her name from her goal sheets). More interested in being near tall Chadlite.

He was scheduled to leave Wisconsin within a few weeks to live with his mother in Florida(He was living with grandparents).

Allow me to offer a slight retcon:

Screenshot from 2021 12 14 17 12 51

Screenshot from 2021 12 14 17 12 00

Why? would you want a female like that? females with disabilities are more work than they're worth.

And she'd want a regular chad. Not an autistic one. No one wants autistic males

OP really fell for that "Teeeheee look at me I'm such an autist" cunt shit :foidSoy: :bluepill:

Why? would you want a female like that? females with disabilities are more work than they're worth.

And she'd want a regular chad. Not an autistic one. No one wants autistic males

It is vanity to reject a male of similar status.

No. Her personality negates any physical beauty.

This video was intended for a depressed, autistic man with stuttering issues and social problems to see. Yes, she intended for it to be "suifuel".

Honor above beauty. Vanity is a very, very ugly thing.

This "queen" derives "self-love" from denigrating a mentally-ill man who rejected her(years ago) for being manipulative(after years of blind devotion). It gave her(and her Chad friends) pleasure to think of him suffering in a psych ward. Again, vile.

Objectively, this is as much "ragefuel" as it was "suifuel". However, foids with extreme privilege and social praise feed off of incel anger. Better instead to criticize the gynocentric mental health system.

This is something I was told about yesterday.

Interpret this as you wish:

Gross

Stop with this ideation of foids already. None of us can have it and we all know it, so worshipping them and putting them up on a pedestal only increases their value and decreases ours.

Stop with this ideation of foids already. None of us can have it and we all know it, so worshipping them and putting them up on a pedestal only increases their value and decreases ours.

Yes, though for good reason, I'll offer my quotes and Vocaroos. I do not want any male to become a voice recorder like me.

She speaks. Not my ideal pet then.

{
"is_ranking_enabled": true,
"user_text": "Wisconsin is a known White supremacist state.",
"headline": "Milwaukee Mayor Blames Trump For Acid Attack On Peruvian-Born U.S. Citizen",
"url": "https://news.yahoo.com/mahud-villalaz-acid-attack-milwaukee-trump-barrett.html",
"timestamp": "Wed Nov 06 11:34:23 UTC 2019"
},
{
"user_text": "\"Autism Speaks\" is a horrible organization for people with Autism. They encourage discrimination against Autistic people.",
"headline": "Autism Speaks, Best Buddies and Special Olympics team up",
"url": "https://finance.yahoo.com/video/autism-speaks-best-buddies-special-165546497.html",
"timestamp": "Wed Nov 06 11:18:40 UTC 2019"
},
{
"user_text": "And if the drone loses the medication due to some kind of physical obstruction...?",
"headline": "UPS and CVS deliver prescription medicine via drone to US residential customers for the first time",
"url": "https://news.yahoo.com/ups-cvs-deliver-prescription-medicine-150307019.html",
"timestamp": "Wed Nov 06 11:12:23 UTC 2019"
},
{
"user_text": "Overrated so-called \"musician\". Black singers like Willie D were much better in those days.\n\nhttps://invidio.us/watch?v=zDkkZiG9T2g",
"headline": "Late pop star George Michael back in the spotlight with new song",
"url": "https://news.yahoo.com/pop-star-george-michael-back-100253791.html",
"timestamp": "Wed Nov 06 10:47:03 UTC 2019"

{
"user_text": "No, he'll soon become bitter when he realizes that blackness is seen as an ailment in America. I expect him to commit crimes like robbery after racist white employers make excuses to avoid hiring him for jobs.\n\nThen he'll receive harsh sentences for committing the same acts as White men. Welcome to the prison pipeline.",
"headline": "Photo of 8-year-old helping overwhelmed classmate with autism on first day of school goes viral: 'He was kind to me'",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/pho...l-goes-viral-he-was-kind-to-me-001348001.html",
"timestamp": "Tue Aug 27 01:37:50 UTC 2019"
},
{
"user_text": "Yes, the innocence and purity of youth. It's a shame that Republicans will instill him with hatred and fear of nonwhites during his adolescent years.",
"headline": "Photo of 8-year-old helping overwhelmed classmate with autism on first day of school goes viral: 'He was kind to me'",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/pho...l-goes-viral-he-was-kind-to-me-001348001.html",
"timestamp": "Tue Aug 27 01:17:48 UTC 2019"
},
{
"user_text": "No, the White child will be indoctrinated by White supremacists to hate POC.",
"timestamp": "Tue Aug 27 01:14:36 UTC 2019"
},
{
"user_text": "Yes. Well, except that Whites only acknowledge when their children suffer from disorders like Autism.",
"timestamp": "Tue Aug 27 01:02:51 UTC 2019"

{
"user_text": "We did not need to know this. His affliction with ASD is a personal matter.",
"headline": "Amy Schumer on Why She Publicly Revealed Her Husband Has Autism Spectrum Disorder",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/amy-schumer-why-she-publicly-130437805.html",
"timestamp": "Thu Mar 21 18:40:04 UTC 2019"
},
{
"user_text": "Graffiti is an expression of creativity and art.",
"headline": "Two people electrocuted on east London Overground train tracks",
"url": "https://uk.news.yahoo.com/two-people-electrocuted-east-london-083900199.html",
"timestamp": "Thu Mar 21 18:17:13 UTC 2019"
},

{
"user_text": "Change your profile picture. You'll receive racial discrimination here.",
"headline": "Amazon abandons plans for New York headquarters",
"url": "https://finance.yahoo.com/news/amazon-abandons-plans-for-new-york-headquarters-165803277.html",
"timestamp": "Thu Feb 14 18:19:39 UTC 2019"
},
{
"user_text": "As usual, America is warmongering.",
"headline": "Cuba charges U.S. moving special forces, preparing Venezuelan intervention",
"url": "https://news.yahoo.com/cuba-charges-u-moving-special-123616289.html",
"timestamp": "Thu Feb 14 17:18:20 UTC 2019"

{
"user_text": "Feel free to report me again, so-called \"free speech\" right-wingers:\n\nhttp://www.truthbeknown.com/victims.htm http://www.truthbeknown.com/victims.htm",
"headline": "Ilhan Omar confronts Elliott Abrams over human rights",
"url": "https://news.yahoo.com/ilhan-omar-confronts-elliott-abrams-over-human-rights-210235142.html",
"timestamp": "Thu Feb 14 12:37:32 UTC 2019"
},

Last edited:
:feelskek: :feelskek:

AWALT. Even the most most mentally ill whores are still as hypergamous as ever and will throw you under the table due to millimetres of bone.

Thank you, for your statement.

I'll now take control of this thread for my next show.

Huh...? You wish to know something? I'll...think of a secret.

I know that you know that John Doe was checking his friend's life as usual and noticed his friend posting something about "No One Cares" within a day of the holes he orbited posting sexual images so-

thin attractive white women make me angry just looking at them

Re: i need opinions on relationship stuff
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#185620444Friday, March 18, 2016 10:53 PM CDT
"Honestly in that circumstance I couldn't do that because I have trust issues" This has nothing to do with "trust issues", my dear Internet acquaintance. In all actuality, you have begun to recognize the leftist propaganda of the "Western World." Quite clearly, this female individual is a narcissist concerned with employing a subservient male schoolchild without having to provide any sort of compensation. A "one-way" trade of sorts. It is very likely that she will indulge in pleasuring behavior with other males while the naive individual who created this thread cries over her absence. Actually, he has likely already purchased items for her.

View: https://vocaroo.com/1gjN5AFi2fWp

View: https://vocaroo.com/1jpwBkugaMNS

View attachment 675219

... I'll begin the story ...

Intellau_Celistic was anxious daily as he attended group therapy. He was unable to use the bathroom and could not look around the room since his anxiety meant he was afraid of being criticized for "staring" at other people present.

Shannon, however, was a bit different. Shannon was in group therapy for "depression" and "anxiety". She would come without her glasses on some days, and with them on others. Intellau wanted to comfort her, and so he offered tidbits of his childhood.

"My parents fought violently. I witnessed it many times"

"I'm here to reduce my anxiety"

Hide

This was the last day before Shannon stopped attending group therapy. Intellau overheard the conversation between staff about Shannon, who enjoyed the company of the tall Italian male daily:

"I told her, 'Miss, we can't force someone to speak to your daughter!'"

"Well...she won't come."

"Then we'll have to discharge her"

Shortly after the group split, in which fifteen-year-old Intellau was left with the younger kids and twelve-year-old Shannon was placed with the older kids, Shannon returned to therapy, with the new group. As Intellau sat with new group mates Sarah, Joshua, Kajia, and Jacquis in the lobby, Shannon walked past with her new group. They were walking to the Wauwatosa bridge nearby.

Some time later...

December 2015, Intellau is walking with his mother when he notices Shannon wearing a ponytail. She is sitting in the lobby of the main hospital and waiting for her transportation to arrive.

He overhears the group psychologist speak about Shannon:

"I think George has a crush on Shannon" - George is a fourteen-year-old autistic male.

"Shannon was flirting with Chris. I told those two to cut it out. She made a fake Facebook profile for him."

Intellau drops a pencil...

"Oh yeah, Intellau's medical records say he had a crush on her. We need to keep our voices down"

(Aide) "Why does he even want her? She already has a boyfriend."

Such painful fiction:

Four years later...

Aspie John is walking to the dinner tray rack of the psych ward he currently resides in, when he notices a familiar face: Anxious Jane.

It is customary for volunteers and nurses to hand patients their trays, but Anxious Jane ignores Aspie John. As he prepares to grab his tray, Anxious Jane quickly walks towards him, makes hand-fiddling gestures and says, "What's your name?" in a mocking tone. She then briefly reads his bracelet and grabs his tray, holding it forcefully as he tries to take it from her.

Aspie John steps back and waits for a few moments without saying anything. He then walks up and gently takes the tray from Anxious Jane's hands, thanking her in the process.

She makes hand-fiddling gestures one more time. He responds with "I hope you have a nice day" and walks off.

Revived:

Anthony was a White male with dark blonde hair, hazel eyes and pale skin. He was nearly 17-years of age and 5'3 in height.

Anthony was adopted into a well-off family due to circumstances unknown to Aspie John. Nevertheless, he was often depressed and often spoke of fighting with his 14-year-old sister over trivial adolescent matters, at times hitting her out of anger. Anthony expressed sorrow over the death of his adoptive father, which occurred several years prior to his entry into Special Ed.

For most of their time together in Special Ed, Anthony and Aspie John were fairly comfortable seeing one another on a daily basis. Anthony would sometimes ask Aspie John if he was okay or partner with him during class assignments(Twice; he was unable to read Aspie John's handwriting for the assignment on the second occasion).

One day, as Aspie John and Anthony were in class, the teacher referred to Aspie John's true age of 17-years of age instead of the younger age Aspie John provided to the other pupils. This upset Anthony, given he had developed slight closeness to Aspie John over the course of two months(Though it also made him feel better about his height; "I look like a little kid"; Anthony had never such things before). Anthony started to dislike Aspie John...

"Ugh, thank you..." (Anthony muttered in an annoyed tone as Aspie John stopped speaking due to his stuttering problem)

Shortly after Anthony's eventual switch to regular classes, a new boy joined Aspie John's class: Kevin

Kevin was 15-years of age, 5'8, Anglo and autistic. He was in the class for only a single day before being switched to another Special Ed classroom, but spent the day socializing with Short Morena. The two played a board game as Aspie John, who shared the table with them, focused on coloring.

Aspie John colored with a regular pencil since Short Morena was reaching over the plastic box of colored pencils to play with Kevin and our protagonist was much too anxious to ask her to move. Short Morena eventually stopped playing the game and briefly said, "I'm sorry, Aspie John...", after realizing her behavior was selfish.

The very next day, Joseph/Mulatto Boy joined A.J's class...

Children in Aspie John's Special Ed class were often referred to therapists outside the school setting. By sheer coincidence, Aspie John saw Joseph as he was leaving his therapist appointment. It seemed the two boys shared the same therapist, a middle-aged White male with expertise in pediatric ASD...

Gossiping? No...

However, Joseph and Elise would whisper during Aspie John's school hours. "Wow...I wonder why cancer can't be cured" to get Joseph's attention.

I'm opposed to competing with other males.

When Aspie John was in the presence of Giovanni, he kept his head down. When he learned of Chris and George, he also kept his head down. When he met Joseph, he respectfully bowed away and allowed him to seduce Short Morena(The man was not a stutterer).

Finally, when he met Pauper Joe, he felt immense guilt at the idea of trying to denigrate him.

No.

Shannon was already destined to mate with James by 2016...I would've been ditched, again.

Deángelis ditched me soon after Mulatto Joseph arrived. He was equally intelligent yet a bit taller and quite handsome. She made eye contact with him and placed her head down while chatting with him.

The other...I'll explain later.

Deangelis was friendly to me until Joseph arrived, resulting in her sitting near Joseph daily and chatting with him. He would confidently offer her advice and she kept her head down in his presence, stopping her pro-Hispanic pro-immigrant speech due to his influence.

Joseph was autistic and a Jehovah's Witness. Elise and Deangelis still preferred him.

He was respectful, yet taller than me and mogged me since he was also Mulatto.

"taking a break"
euphemism for fucking other more attractive men and letting the other guy on the backburner just in case she finds something to use him for later. really dehumanizing.

And this whore wasnt able to see this redflag for her before she got into a relationship? JFL

Nah, not girlfriend material. She's intentionally acting silly because she thinks it will come off as "cute".

Would fuck her though. Bet she has a nice tight pussy.

Screenshot from 2022 02 14 14 18 57

Screenshot from 2022 02 14 14 18 23

While you're in your bed or at work thinking about that half-hearted hug your oneitis gave you several months ago, just remember she doesn't care about you and hasn't ever thought of you since that moment. She's been thinking about that special Friday night when Chad was blowing her back out and making her cheeks clap while she orgasmed and her eyes rolling to the back of her head. The sex was so great that she kept begging him for MORE and MORE. After she came 70 times, she cooked him a special gourmet dinner meal that she's never cooked for anybody, NOT EVEN her family. She's been telling Chad how much she loves him and wants to marry him while Chad isn't even listening to her as he's texting the 500 other Stacies on his phone. Chad gets up and leave, calls her a dumb worthless bitch while he gets on his uber ride while your Oneitis pussy is dripping like Niagara Falls chasing that validation from him she'll NEVER get. As you're here fapping away to her pics and fantasizing a relationship with her, she's been blowing up Chad's phone with paragraph/essay long messages 10 times longer than this thread while Chad keeps leaving her on READ. The more Chad treats her like shit while giving her EXCELLENT dick, the more her pussy drips thinking about him. She's had to do laundry daily as she's unable to keep her pants clean due to her pussy being soaked by wetness from thinking about Chad. As you're thinking about your oneitis right now, she's thinking about beating up 30 other Stacies if she has to to get Chad. You are completely MEANINGLESS to her or any foid. I am too.

Have a good day y'all :feelsrope: :f:

I’ve been good friends with my oneitis from before registering in this website. I got jealous of a male friend she had and I simply sperged out, I am not sure what exactly I said that offended her the most because she didn’t say anything and just ended up blocking me on everything, any attempts at contacting her she blocks me again. It’s been over a month so I think it is really over.

What happened with you and your oneitis? Also I’m more interested in those who were close with her.

Rubbish. The term "disability" is quite broad and ranges from the physical to the mental, or a combination of both.

I'm "disabled" due to mental illness and cannot drive or work a normal job. This doesn't mean I'm incapable of making reasonable voting decisions.

ur disabled because u keep ranting about that ugly cow of a onitis in every fucking thread

why is this simping faggot still posting here

Don't care for the opinions of "autistic" women.

Shes young

once she gets to college its over she will be like the rest of them
Exactly, all women are the same when it comes to their sexual habits. They all sexually desire the best man and since the best man can pump and dump most average women then they see no reason to settle for anything below Chad.

Yes. Even in his LTR with Carla P, he enjoyed a rich sexual relationship with Shannon Rose B.

Observe:

Screenshot from 2021 12 05 15 17 59

Equates autism with intellectual disability.

Screenshot from 2021 12 05 15 21 51

Sleeping with 12+ women.

Screenshot from 2021 12 05 15 16 44

Screenshot from 2021 11 25 21 21 10

Screenshot from 2021 12 05 15 15 31

Screenshot from 2021 12 05 15 14 47

Screenshot from 2021 11 25 09 43 56