Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Idea: Start Documenting Negative Encounters With Foids

L

Lightning Wing

Greycel
Since the whole world tells us that we imagine everything and none of our theories about how foids treat us like subhuman filth are true, here's an idea:

Start documenting unpleasant encounters you have with foids and make a compilation. Might be fun you know, you get to use fancy spy equipment like pocket cameras and audio listening dishes.

And I'd say start with the basic stuff. Like putting your phone in your shirt pocket and recording them crossing the street when they see you walking towards them.

I heard of this one guy who would do this because no one believed that women were making rude comments behind his back about how creepy he was etc. So he placed hidden mics in public areas and then collected them later to find out what was said about him

Last edited:
20% - Femdom posting
I like having my balls kicked:horror::horror::horror:

I like having my balls kicked:horror::horror::horror:

Since the whole world tells us that we imagine everything and none of our theories about how foids treat us like subhuman filth are true, here's an idea:

Start documenting unpleasant encounters you have with foids and make a compilation. Might be fun you know, you get to use fancy spy equipment like pocket cameras and audio listening dishes.

And I'd say start with the basic stuff. Like putting your phone in your shirt pocket and recording them crossing the street when they see you walking towards them.

I heard of this one guy who would do this because no one believed that women were making rude comments behind his back about how creepy he was etc. So he placed hidden mics in public areas and then collected them later to find out what was said about him
People will harass you if they find out your real identity based on those videos.

Tbh I've gotten some extremely nasty stares from women. It would be interesting to have recorded them but I wouldn't want to relive those moments. The treatment I got from women at work was just disgusting. Ofc if I had treated women like that I would be accused of being a misogynist, but if women treat men like that then he must have deserved it.

But I don't necessarily see the point in doing that. If you'd actually prove that women do this kind of shit, then the normies would turn 180 degrees and say "well some women do it, water is wet, ugly people get treated worse, you are a misogynist for accusing women of treating men badly" etc.

Doesn't matter whether we prove it. Because in the end, nothing is going to change. And you're not going to get any sympathy from normies, especially from normie women. They hate even the thought of an ugly man daring to exist

Tbh I've gotten some extremely nasty stares from women. It would be interesting to have recorded them but I wouldn't want to relive those moments. The treatment I got from women at work was just disgusting. Ofc if I had treated women like that I would be accused of being a misogynist, but if women treat men like that then he must have deserved it.

But I don't necessarily see the point in doing that. If you'd actually prove that women do this kind of shit, then the normies would turn 180 degrees and say "well some women do it, water is wet, ugly people get treated worse, you are a misogynist for accusing women of treating men badly" etc.

Doesn't matter whether we prove it. Because in the end, nothing is going to change. And you're not going to get any sympathy from normies, especially from normie women. They hate even the thought of an ugly man daring to exist

When you present them with hard evidence, they can't use the old " it's all in your head " BS.

Plus I think there's some therapeutic effect to documenting unpleasant experiences. Kind of like keeping a diary.

When you present them with hard evidence, they can't use the old " it's all in your head " BS.
Maybe. But they still wouldn't care. Normies and especially women don't feel any empathy towards ugly men. But I relate, I hate going outside because I know my presence is not liked, I ignore women as best as I can and they still give me nasty stares. They really hate us ugly men. It sucks being ugly, it really does ruin your life.

I would document those encounters in order to lower my libido and fill myself with hate.

Im not putting that much effort just because some old hags dont like me

Will this camera produce good videos or will it be too close to her face when I'm talking to someone?

One problem with these hidden body cameras is that they don't have a very long battery life, Also, you really don't know the angle. A foid can be giving you a nasty look, all the camera picks up is her shoulder.