Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Idea for a video game

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
Here's an idea for a video game. Wouldn't it be cool if you got to play in a survival game where the entire map was a giant, triple-nested sinkhole in the South American tropical rainforest of the Andes?

Sink

Kind of like this, but with three tiers of stuff below the top rim of the sink hole. At the bottom tier of the sinkhole would be a big lake and a flooded cave system which you could go cave diving in. The downside of staying at this bottom level of the hole would be flooding every time it rains and thicker, harder-to-traverse jungle with a higher density of animals like jaguars who can fuck you up. The higher two levels of the sinkhole, which you'd either need rock-climbing equipment or finding narrow pathways to access, would be more pleasant places to live and built a shelter. There would also be a tribe of Indios living here who may or may not attack you, if they find your shelter they could try raiding it for food and shit.

You are a South American drug-dealer who was catching a plane to the USA, but the dodgy Colombian commercial airliner you snuck onto with a stolen identity spiralled out of control during an extreme thunderstorm and crashed into the bottom level of the sinkhole's side. When you get out it will be raining torrentially and you will be forced to quickly grab supplies (backpack, medicine, food, water, your smuggled gun if you can find it but it has limited ammo for the rest of the game) and get to higher ground ASAP. When it stops raining you will be able to come back safely for the next few days to grab further supplies before, eventually, helicopters start showing up and government men begin patrolling the crash site. A while after they arrive they will realise you, a criminal wanted dead or alive, was on the plane, so armed military police will arrive to search the crash site for you or your remains (it is very easy to die around these people unless you manage to steal one of their guns, which are the only renewable source of firearms in the game because new guards will respawn, albeit the guns are hard to get). The plane is next to a pretty obvious passage up to the next level of the hole, so once armed guards arrive you'll have to find another passage but you can use that one for the first few days.

You will end up building most things out of either the environment around you or things salvaged from the crashed plane (generally the former as time goes by and you get more self-sufficient). It is best to build a little hut on one of the higher levels of the sinkhole, preferably nestled deep in the rainforest so no helicopters spot you. There will also be an uncontacted native tribe that it is best to avoid at the second and third levels, perhaps they could live on the third and send little hunting parties to the second so there's a lower chance of them raiding your shelter while you're away.

The lake in the centre of the hole's bottom will have the front piece of the plane and one of its wings that came off the plane as it crashed and fell there. You can go freediving for stuff or get diving gear from the crash site so you can explore the underwater limestone caves and lakebed at the very bottom. Here you will find a cave system that also has entrances elsewhere on the map, with the hardest to get to part of the caves having the plane's wingtip and engine wedged between two big rocks (maybe straight down from the lake but the entrance was blocked by the crash so you have to find a complicated roundabout). If you light the engine on fire or something you can get the engine to explode somehow, and when that happens a massive rockslide occurs in which the wall of the hole collapses on one side. After that you are able to escape to the top of the sinkhole into a local town and getting into contact with your druglord boss, finishing the story.

Last edited:
If a game company that isn't run by jews browses this forum and wants to use my idea please do so

This is a great concept

All this sinkhole shit makes me think back to Made in Abyss (cartoon about a fantasy kingdom built around a magic sinkhole) and how KSGcel never got to see most of the shows on his watchlist

The rock-climbing in a sinkhole filled with aboriginals and the plane crash brins me memories of playing The Forest, that game has it's flaws but I managed to find some joy in it over time. Also the mysterious climbing atmosphere reminds me, in a way, of Blight Town from Dark Souls, which is absolute cancer when you run into it the 1st time.

Perhaps the bottom tier you mentioned can have a combination of tribal infrastructure similar to Blight Towns and cave systems like the ones in The Forest. Also, the story and gameplay could take a lot from Far Cry since the setting appeals to the Far Cry format. Considereing there's that tribe you mentioned and the armed forces the game could have elemets of both Far Cry Primal and the modern-setting ones. Imagine going full-auto on an unsuspecting underground village of Indios, setting traps in the narrow caves and watching them run either into the traps or into your fire as they scramble in terror. Great idea for a game!
makes me think back to Made in Abyss
Made in Abyss is amazing

made in abyss ass

All this sinkhole shit makes me think back to Made in Abyss (cartoon about a fantasy kingdom built around a magic sinkhole) and how KSGcel never got to see most of the shows on his watchlist
Based KSGcel

would play
This is a great concept
i think it would also be fitting for this game to have some kind of bizarre and mystical atmosphere and story lines, since a triple sinkhole that big is basically a fantansy setting, or at least a setting which is alien to the vast majority of players

Last edited: