Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Idea: an incel forum where you have to pay $10 to join

Status
Not open for further replies.
incel-american

incel-american

Banned
-
Maybe incels.co can implement this? Make the forum free to read but require people to pay in order to post. Obviously the payment method must somehow protect people's identity.

Let infiltrators and trolls pay for their subversion. It would also lead to a higher quality of posters -- people who don't take this place lightly.

Someone would draft some law that qualifies it as funding terrorism or something.

yes if totally free about posting, if it has (((mods))) no

no incels are stingy

tfw he wants to kick out neetcels

The government could easily track the payment and then dox us, so it would be dangerous

If with that money you can pay services and constant improvement of the platform, so yes it should be done the way you suggest.

If I'm here to let a jewish mind make money exploiting my legit inceldom, then no.

Ok, would pay, but then give us quality mods, instead of some who are (((schmucks)))

They're already paying thots so...

The government could easily track the payment and then dox us, so it would be dangerous
But who was secure methods of payment.

Don't enter your credit card details directly, just use a third party security site that encrypted your data after payment.

Maybe incels.co can implement this? Make the forum free to read but require people to pay in order to post. Obviously the payment method must somehow protect people's identity.

Let infiltrators and trolls pay for their subversion. It would also lead to a higher quality of posters -- people who don't take this place lightly.
You know many incels are NEETs with no job right? Fuck this idea. Just ignore IncelTears and Twitter twats that view boards so they can repost. The mods could easily make it so you need an account to view boards.

This is oppression against poorcels

So fucking what? It isn't illegal to post at incels.co in the United States. I mean, unless you have some plans for working for the CIA and are fearful that they will discriminate against you because of your digital history. I'm not afraid of the government. Call me naive but I think the government, which is compromised of human beings -- many of them males -- is open to influence.
You know many incels are NEETs with no job right? Fuck this idea. Just ignore IncelTears and Twitter twats that view boards so they can repost. The mods could easily make it so you need an account to view boards.

You're talking about $10 dollars.

Ten fucking dollars.

You guys are talking as if the price I proposed is the equivalent of a gaming PC or something.

In any case, you know what? If you are miffed at the idea of paying ten dollars for a forum that gives you camaraderie and belonging then maybe the cause of your inceldom has NOTHING to do with femoids.

Last edited:
While you're at it why don't you make this the logo of that forum:
112992550-giant-tumbleweed-on-the-highway-with-sandy-dunes-between-el-bahariya-oasis-and-al-farafra-oasis-west.jpg

i'm 11 years old I'll have to borrow my parents money please don't do this

[Kikecels GTFIH]

sounds about jewish

lol
:feelskek:

@incel-american
"Lets just make lonely sexually starved men pay to communicate with eachother, ha ha normies, we gotcha now"

Average normie has more money than us and will easily pay $10 to troll us, some of those idiots pay that amount for coffee because its "fancy"

This forum is already dying this would kill it.

Sounds "smart" at first but when you realize most IT cucks just lurk take ss and put it on reddit anyways it doesn't really matter

stupid idea this site would be a graveyard then

I should get paid to post here tbh

RIP nocreditcardcels

Just SomethingAwfulmaxx bro!

won't join unless napoleon posts there

Someone would draft some law that qualifies it as funding terrorism or something.
Probably, also $10 isn’t that much of a paywall. IT spends more than that on their soy lattes every morning

Just pay for free speech theory

In any case, you know what? If you are miffed at the idea of paying ten dollars for a forum that gives you camaraderie and belonging then maybe the cause of your inceldom has NOTHING to do with femoids.
Thanks :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: I haven’t laughed so hard in a while. You can always tell who is legit by their postings here
Just pay for free speech theory
Have you read the rules recently ? Also go ER

Last edited:
No one's gonna pay $10 for the privilege to post in a forum. Like, you're fucking kidding me. We might get more than $10 worth of value from this forum, but why would we hand over our credit card details?

Most posters don't get enough "camaraderie and belonging" to justify handing over their money before they've even joined.

You want higher quality posts? Then only engage with high quality content and let low quality ones (like this) die.

absolutely terrible idea, forum would have only 15 members at most

Only if we can pay in bitcoin. Fuck being tracked even more than we already are.

If this actually happens... Well, Back to cuckchan it is I guess

Low IQ thread...

How about we make cucks pay $10 to be able to read the forum?

Not a good idea for many different reasons, one of the reasons is that this is a low iq idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.