Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Idea#97691 - Put your dick inside an IT foid

• Thread starter Deleted member 18193
  • Start date
Deleted member 18193

Deleted member 18193

incel on incels.is
-
I just came to a very high iq realization. IT foids roam here because they secretly really really really want the schlong :chad::chad::chad::chad:
25322.jpg

I'm sorry you only got 3 replies

Fuckatranny theory :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke:

I'm sorry you only got 3 replies
Nah man dont feel sorry. :feelsokman:Id feel sorry if I expected these kinds of posts to get anything more than 10 posts.:feelshaha: It should always be expected that any obscure topic not gain traction in the first hour unless it becomes a postmaxxing swamp. In that case, I'm off to the desert!

That's a cool idea

but they ugly :/

Donotwantcat

RIPE BRAPHOGS ROAMING OUT IN THE OPEN ON OUR FIELDS, YEE HAW :feelsYall:

Im gonna call cope on this one

@MENSA_IQcel thoughts ?

the odds u live close to one is so low
the odds they want to meet up is so low
the odds they want to fuck u is so low

oh yea and not to mention they all are roastie whales and trannies

:soy:just date a tranny bro:soy:

Very insightful

When sticking your dick inside an IT "female" you'll be sticking your dick into two possible things: 1. A man's asshole ( Tranny ) or 2. A sewer.

Volcel if you wouldn't tbh, unless it's tranny shit

Foids, please pm me

Dear IT foids.

I can manage your OnlyFans and Camwhoring to make you more successful than the other foids, just cut me a % of your earnings.
If I can get enough to surgerymaxx, I'll request a ban here and you'll never see this username make another 'problematic" post on the internet again.

If you're a stacy, I'll fuck you... but I'll throw up on your back while I do it because I'd be disgusted with myself because I'm ugly.