Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'd rather kill (in Sims 3) than get Divorce Cucked

KingOfInceldia

KingOfInceldia

Recruit
★★★
Title.

I never understand how normies, especially Weak Boomer SnowNiger men allowed themselves to get robbed or even put in prison for backed child support. How do you let a foid who's mind never develops beyond a teenager be able to rob you blind, and you still pretend to be this badass, hardass generation of John Wicks.

These Boomer Snownigers never miss an opportunity to absouletely disgust me with their mindless and inferior ways of living

You have to be honest with yourself and recognize what you are. Some people might think that what I'm going to say is a cuck mentality, but it's the other way around: avoiding cuckdom.

Imagine you are a normie (many of you are in appearance, even if you do larp, and I'm not necessarily talking about you OP), you know that a foid is not attracted to you, and he never will. You can buy his time with money, but little else.

So what are you looking for in betabuxxing? There is nothing, a foid will never love you.

You have to be honest with yourself and recognize what you are. Some people might think that what I'm going to say is a cuck mentality, but it's the other way around: avoiding cuckdom.

Imagine you are a normie (many of you are in appearance, even if you do larp, and I'm not necessarily talking about you OP), you know that a foid is not attracted to you, and he never will. You can buy his time with money, but little else.

So what are you looking for in betabuxxing? There is nothing, a foid will never love you.
If Pre Boomer Snowniger society understand this as a blackpilled fact, they would've fought tooth and nail to stop from their stupid Boomer Snowniger women from becoming ran thru abominations.

I think it's real if she isn't a used up cum dump

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back