Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

id rather just not drive.

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Overlord
★★★★★
but its the most convenient mode of transportation where i live. fucking foids are annoying as shit and almost kill you and rednecks take up half the fucking road with their shitty pick up trucks.

ye flying is better

They banned me for 3 years for nothing fucking nigger retard police. I drive with no license no insurance and I don't give 2 fucks I will run the niggers over of they pull me over again and they know I will

Some gypsy ran over faggot police man and he died like a faggot and they cried for him on the news for weeks. Pathetic shit.

I say this as someone who has an (expired) driving license: having a driver's license is a fakecel trait

how? a literal retard could pass the test.
It's not about the test itself.

But an incel would likely just stay at home to LDAR. Incel has no reason to need a car to travel.

Chad has plenty of reasons to want to drive: he will have a foid by his side, he will want to go to the mountain side, to the sea side, in vacation.

But incels would never travel. Traveling means being mogged.

I have car to travel so I can go to work and not starve to death.
Driving sucks cuz other drivers. It has nothing to with inceldom, but it does have plenty to do with being to retarded for your own good.

I have car to travel so I can go to work and not starve to death.
Driving sucks cuz other drivers. It has nothing to with inceldom, but it does have plenty to do with being to retarded for your own good.
true about other drivers other than that its relaxing.

It's not about the test itself.

But an incel would likely just stay at home to LDAR. Incel has no reason to need a car to travel.

Chad has plenty of reasons to want to drive: he will have a foid by his side, he will want to go to the mountain side, to the sea side, in vacation.

But incels would never travel. Traveling means being mogged.
I have no reason to drive when all my essentials are nearby and I hate going outside anyways so not traveling far away from home lowers my exposure time.