Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'd rather have a decent and cute-acting 7/10 girlfriend, rather than a 9.5/10 slutty girlfriend...

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

1/10 | 5'4 | I am Tired and I am weak
★★★★★
- the 7/10 likes to do sports, she's cute in how she acts, she likes animals, you can have an actual conversation with her, she's also good at sex. She is 20 and has had 1 boyfriend before, only sex with him (for religious reasons, but she's atheist now).

- the 9.5/10 slut has a good body but only likes shopping and she's pretty dumb, she can only talk about "fashion". She is good at sex, but not great. She is 20 and has had 1 boyfriend before, only sex with him (for religious reasons, but she is atheist now).

do you agree? (they are both 1-10 inches shorter than you, whatever you prefer, but that's not my point).

Last edited:
Last edited:
even a modest black gf with a good personality is enough for me

Congratulations. You get neither

I can't realistically say they are virgins
Realistically you're not gonna get either. If you want to fantasise, fantasise about a 10/10 pure virgin

Any virgin foid who isn't very fat > Any non-virgin foid

even a deformed face is ok for me

dont shame me for being a dicklet is my standards, but thats impoosbile

I can't get even an ogre wife with strabism

It's OVER