Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I’d rather die

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
BD86262C 4241 4AD2 9EFE 29A479CD2266

This is the most retarded shit I’ve heard of, they really are trying to make men into women. Even in the article a doctor says they highly doubt it’s a hormonal problem.

The soyification of mankind

Wonder (((who))) is behind this?

even nature hates males

Oy gentile don't worry it will help you !

They are making things worse for sub-8 men by feminizing them. Fucking faggot doctors

It's honestly pretty dumb.
I read the article and they even say that the trends of woman being less susceptible happens also with older woman, who no longer produce estrogen, or very little.
Yet they still wanna go ahead and test it. Thankfully is only a very small sample.

View attachment 247273
This is the most retarded shit I’ve heard of, they really are trying to make men into women. Even in the article a doctor says they highly doubt it’s a hormonal problem.
How is this being looked at seriously at all? It is so blatantly ideological it isn't even funny. Why would the first assumption for why women have better prognosis for coronavirus be estrogen? It is literally primary school tier "boys are stinky and have cooties" type thinking. Whoever volunteers to be feminized for this is a retard but the people who are pretending like this is science are actually criminal.

Jfl, jewdoc give SSRI that fuck up the brain and libido, estrogen patch that fuck up the male body, but don't you dare ask for testosterone.

Take it goy it's good for you oy vey!

WTf is wrong with the world

Stress levels due to difference in quality of life.

Majority of problems come from scientists, religion & ego.

Joos know that your testosterone is a problem. They know what it can do to your mind and body if you're not given what you want. They know that it induces your drive for sex and makes you want to breed. They don't want any trouble with you in the future, so it's better to turn down your physicality in advance. Castrated and drained of your strengths you won't be able to confront them when your knowing rises to the 1930s' levels once again.

Last edited: