Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'd rather die than get height-mogged again in public.

zekr

zekr

AMOR FATI
★★
Fuck all tallfags unequivocally. Chads, incels, normies. If you are 6 foot or over, your problems do not matter at all and you should put a cork in your mouth and shut the fuck up. My face is also sub-5 and I don't even care about that. It's only height that matters to me. Fuck having sex or anything to do with women at this point and I say this as an almost 23 year old KHHV. Seriously. Forget all of that on yes...an incel forum! If I had height I'd be completely content with everything fucked up and backwards in my life. Height possesses you with advantages that the average tall faggot never has to reconcile with. I'm not even talking about being seen as more attractive in the eyes of women. You are immediately given respect due to your stature, you don't have to be as worried about someone starting something with you in public, you are noticeable enough to make a statement while not being mocked, etc. etc. etc. Just today, I was waiting in line to pay for a drink and some tallfag comes in with a biker helmet in hand, about 6'4'' and cuts right in front of me while placing a couple of bucks on the counter and just walks out. He didn't even tell the cashier. In fact, the guy in front of me had just finished paying and told the cashier "some guy just came in and took an energy drink but left money on the counter" and she reacted in a shocked manner. I've also had that same energy drink he bought and I'm positive the drink he bought is also more than the $2 he left on the counter as this is in a bodega where prices aren't listed. Tall people whether they admit it or not have a strong sense of entitlement, the same level of entitlement people on IT ascribe to incels except it actually materializes in the real world and they never face the consequences. I don't want the world to bow down to me, I don't want any special treatment, just a physique that is seen as worthy of some level of respect. I don't think I can take it anymore bros, about to be 23, 5' 7'' and I never want to be height-mogged again. I never want to feel belittled or ashamed or small ever again as I've endured an entire life of these feelings.

Last edited:
Fuck all tallfags unequivocally. Chads, incels, normies. If you are 6 foot or over, your problems do not matter at all and you should put a cork in your mouth and shut the fuck up. My face is also sub-5 and I don't even care about that. It's only height that matters to me. Fuck having sex or anything to do with women at this point and I say this as an almost 23 year old KHHV. Seriously. Forget all of that on yes...an incel forum! If I had height I'd be completely content with everything fucked up and backwards in my life. Height possesses you with advantages that the average tall faggot never has to reconcile with. I'm not even talking about being seen as more attractive in the eyes of women. You are immediately given respect due to your stature, you don't have to be as worried about someone starting something with you in public, you are noticeable enough to make a statement while not being mocked, etc. etc. etc. Just today, I was waiting in line to pay for a drink and some tallfag comes in with a biker helmet in hand, about 6'4'' and cuts right in front of me while placing a couple of bucks on the counter and just walks out. He didn't even tell the cashier. In fact, the guy in front of me had just finished paying and told the cashier "some guy just came in and took an energy drink but left money on the counter" and she reacted in a shocked manner. I've also had that same energy drink he bought and I'm positive the drink he bought is also more than the $2 he left on the counter as this is in a bodega where prices aren't listed. Tall people whether they admit it or not have a strong sense of entitlement, the same level of entitlement people on IT ascribe to incels except it actually materializes in the real world and they never face the consequences. I don't want the world to bow down to me, I don't want any special treatment, just a physique that is seen as worthy of some level of respect. I don't think I can take it anymore bros, about to be 23, 5' 7'' and I never want to be height-mogged again. I never want to feel belittled or ashamed or small ever again as I've endured an entire life of these feelings.
What’s ur location? Average female and male height?

Same age and same height as me :feelsbadman:

I’m not morbidly obese or some shit you see on TV, just slightly above fat but my bmi is obese nonetheless :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: and yes i am nw4 and 5’4 FUCK OFF IF YOU THINK THIS IS LARP I WISH YOU WAKE UP TOMORROW LOOKING LIKE ME YOU COCKSUCKER IWILL PUT A GLOCK IN YOUR MOUTH AND PULL THE FUCKING TRIGGER YOU ENTITLED NORMIE SCUM PIECE OF SHIT :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: (in a video game)
oh, that's unfortunate. I'm 6'2 by the way. Incel regardless.

At 5'6", I feel you. Being heightmogged on a daily basis is like the purest suifuel, you're not even seen as man. "Subhuman" is more than a meme at this point, it's literally how we are seen by everyone.