Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Id like to be a neet, bro!"

blackbabooneykiller

blackbabooneykiller

Anti-hedonistic-utilitarian DESTROYER
★★★★
Im a neet myself and from personal experience plus neuroscience facts, being at home playing games all day just gets as boring as working or even more. The only reason why i stay neet is because you never get used to get bullied or social kicked. So is just pain everyday. Plus they dont even accept autists and schizos into work.

Yeah I've stopped wanting to be one recently. I think it would just make me more miserable

Yeah I've stopped wanting to be one recently. I think it would just make me more miserable
Unless you suffer bullying or social pain in the job, it is worth it to not be a neet. personally im gonna stay neet

then why not diversify your activities? If you're not a NEET, wageslaving is forced, but nobody's forcing you to play vidya, right?
Videogames, series whatever you pick it gets boring with time.

Videogames, series whatever you pick it gets boring with time.
Not with moderation it shouldn't. I'm suggesting spending a limited amount of time on various activities throughout the day instead of going from ODing on one cope to ODing on the next cope.

I might be getting a new job soon so I'll be out of my temporary neet life.

Not with moderation it shouldn't. I'm suggesting spending a limited amount of time on various activities throughout the day instead of going from ODing on one cope to ODing on the next cope.
I exactly do that. I tried moderating i tried quitting all the shit and nothing. Life is just boring, more pain than pleasure

I exactly do that. I tried moderating i tried quitting all the shit and nothing. Life is just boring, more pain than pleasure
OK my bad. How long have you been living like that then? While I haven't been a NEET, I consider my lifestyle for the past 10 years not that far off, and I'm nowhere near bored yet.

Last edited: