Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’d like to ascend with a sheboon

coping_manlet

coping_manlet

Admiral
★★★★
Seems ideal. Their race has bigger penises but overall black men are just so much uglier and also so much less intelligent and interesting than whites. One dimensional chimps

Also a sheboon can’t gold dig off a nigger either. They’re either rap stars or athletes completely out of their league or are crackheads $90k in debt.

And sure, they might be uglier than a white Stacy, but imo as long as she’s not fat or balding like a lot of sheboons, she’s probably just as pretty if not better than most noodlewhores.

All in all, sheboons are prime targets for ascending

idk

I would ascend with anything at this point

Terms of Service: (1. Biologically female 2. Not Deformed)

Seems ideal. Their race has bigger penises but overall black men are just so much uglier and also so much less intelligent and interesting than whites. One dimensional chimps

Also a sheboon can’t gold dig off a nigger either. They’re either rap stars or athletes completely out of their league or are crackheads $90k in debt.

And sure, they might be uglier than a white Stacy, but imo as long as she’s not fat or balding like a lot of sheboons, she’s probably just as pretty if not better than most noodlewhores.

All in all, sheboons are prime targets for ascending
sheboons are sometimes attractive but rarely, go for mulattos they are hot

They smell like grease and chitlins though.

VOLCEL IF YOU WOULDN'T!

DespERate times call for despERate measures, huh?

I hate race-mixers and those who commit bestiality.

Would rather die

Ehhh, I hate Bantu women, I mean I would wanna Fuck one sure, but not marry one otherwise the kids will have typical Flat Nose - Bantu Features.

You'll find juggernaut law knows no racial boundaries.