Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Id honestly prefer to have a daughter over a son

SUH

SUH

Veteran
I dont think I would bear witnessing my son going through inceldom and never passing on my genese. Im also too lazy and autistic to try to make him masculine and looksmaxx. At least with a daughter I wouldnt have to put so much effort just for a sliver of chance that my son wouldn't be an incel.

Ik the hits pipe meme but honestly Im completely apathetic. I wouldnt have incestual feelings. If I have a daughter at least I could look for (hopefully not mixed race) grandchildren who would themselves be more likely to pass on their genes.

i would rather rope than contribute genetic male trash to this world

Yeah me too.
With shitty genes she would still enjoy her life. When if it's a boy, he'll live in sexual & emotional misery.

rape your daugther theory is legit

2 ccked 4 me tbh ngl

Having a daughter is cucked
Hell even ı am a cuck for having a sister cant even imagine how cucked it is to feed a foid for 18 years and financly support her afterwards while her entire specie refuses to even look at your face.
Im not saying ı should be allowed to fuck my sis or daughter through.
But a son/male nephew would be thousand times better,even ıf he had shitty incel genes ı would force him to GYMmaxx or Selfdefencemaxx

533545E5 D1D2 4167 A000 6A388FC79C2E

Volcel CUCK if you don’t Fritzlmaxx

Yeah and your daughter will be an extra in a rapper's video with her twerking her plastic surgery.

what's insanely brutal is your genetics and biology will decide for you anyway

if you are feeling weak, your odds at birthing a daughter increase

"TAKE DICK UP THE ASS IN ANOTHER BODY, CUCK" - genetics

Yea a daughter will have a way better life than most of the males, specially if she's in the west, her power will be unimaginable.

Where a son will rope as soon as he reaches 15.

ill rather commit suicide rather then having a daughter.

I know that someone might disagree with me, but having a girl instead of a boy is 100 times better in the current age.
No matter how a girl looks she will get fucked and provided by someone, while the boy needs to have a very good appearance, needs to be social and emotionally stable, and HE needs provide.
Thus, there is a risk for paternity fraud, which means that for each offspring that your son has you do a coinflip and if you failed all the coinflips (especially if you only have 1 son and he only has 1 child) your genetics are over.
If you have a girl, then if a child comes from her vagina-its her child, duh.
There is no benefit in not wanting a girl, other than "muh its cucked when your female offspring is having a reproductive success by getting laid".
Its pathetic when in some countries they abort female fetuses because of their delusions about gender dynamics,and by doing that those parents are dooming their genetical heritage by going insane nightmare lunatic difficulty and giving birth to an incel,instead of having a girl and going full tutorial island.
I would have 2-4 girls if I could, I'd try my best for them to have the best looks and parenting, and I won't care what they think about me because its not about love-its about having max chances for your genetics to not die. And its stupid to not want to go from 0 to 100 in your chances by having a girl because muh its cucked.

Last edited:
I know that someone might disagree with me, but having a girl instead of a boy is 100 times better in the current age.
No matter how a girl looks she will get fucked and provided by someone, while the boy needs to have a very good appearance, needs to be social and emotionally stable, and HE needs provide.
Thus, there is a risk for paternity fraud, which means that for each offspring that your son has you do a coinflip and if you failed all the coinflips (especially if you only have 1 son and he only has 1 child) your genetics are over.
There is no benefit in not wanting a girl, other than "muh its cucked when your female offspring is having a reproductive success by getting laid".
Its pathetic when in some countries they abort female fetuses because of their delusions about gender dynamics,and by doing that those parents are dooming their genetical heritage by going insane nightmare lunatic difficulty and giving birth to an incel,instead of having a girl and going full tutorial island.
I would have 2-4 girls if I could, I'd try my best for them to have the best looks and parenting, and I won't care what they think about me because its not about love-its about having max chances for your genetics to not die. And its stupid to not want to go from 0 to 100 in your chances by having a girl because muh its cucked.
Yes, having more daughters gives a slightly higher chance that an incel(of my ethnicity ofc) will have less competition to fuck.

Yeah and your daughter will be an extra in a rapper's video with her twerking her plastic surgery.
At least if I have a daughter there's a lower chance she'll become a mentally ill tranny or have to gaymaxx.
Having a daughter is cucked
Hell even ı am a cuck for having a sister cant even imagine how cucked it is to feed a foid for 18 years and financly support her afterwards while her entire specie refuses to even look at your face.
Im not saying ı should be allowed to fuck my sis or daughter through.
But a son/male nephew would be thousand times better,even ıf he had shitty incel genes ı would force him to GYMmaxx or Selfdefencemaxx
WHen she turns 18 I'll be able kick her out of the house to be supported by chad. If I have a NEET incel son, I'll have to support him longer and try to help him get connections and moneymaxx.
I dont like going to the gym or martial arts so having to teach my son to do that is going to be unenjoyable.
Yea a daughter will have a way better life than most of the males, specially if she's in the west, her power will be unimaginable.

Where a son will rope as soon as he reaches 15.
Tfw you'll never have a daughter to indoctrinate to family loyalty so she can give you the money she made from divorcing her rich husbands.

I would be a good father ngl

Didn’t fucking read.

Still a fucking stupid post justifying your soy

@BlkPillPres has done a video of why having a daughter is the ultimate cuckoldry move.

Would you prefer having a slut daughter or a mentally ill faggot tranny son?
I don’t give a fuck if my kid eats his own shit I’m not having a daughter. Also jfl at you making that shit comparison when 99% of females grow up being mega sluts who promote degeneracy either way.

I don’t give a fuck if my kid eats his own shit I’m not having a daughter. Also jfl at you making that shit comparison when 99% of females grow up being mega sluts who promote degeneracy either way.
If you're incel your son has a 50/50 chance of ending up a tranny, faggot or both

If you're incel your son has a 50/50 chance of ending up a tranny, faggot or both
Cope. Most incels grow up to be beta bux worst case and I can just buy him a hooker. Your responses read like a salty foid off of r9k

The thing is that raising a son is a HUGE responsibility.
You have to make him feel loved and surrounded by people who care about him, but not too much otherwise he would vecome a spoiled little pussy unable to deal with the harshness of life.
You have to give him strict rules otherwise he'll grow to be a rowdy thug, but not too strict or he'll become some introverted high inhib loser who can't stand up for himself.
You have to push him to study and pick up a sport or some other activities, but you can't be extrademanding or he'll eventually become an isolated nerd who spent way too much time absorbed by his own shit to connect with others and develop social skills.
It's so difficult to find the right balance, plus if he gets your genes he's fucked and you'll have to live knowing that the miserable social/sexual life he's living is your fault.

A daughter is nothing like that, her life goes on on autopilot. As long as you don't permanently scar her psyche by raping her or killing her mother in front of her or whatever, she'll be fine

Last edited:
that's not a bad thing though. women love bad boys
Yeah but I'd rather not have a shady gangsta son who steals my shit, crashes my car and brings cops to my house cause he's been selling drugs or some shit

WHen she turns 18 I'll be able kick her out of the house to be supported by chad. If I have a NEET incel son, I'll have to support him longer and try to help him get connections and moneymaxx.
I dont like going to the gym or martial arts so having to teach my son to do that is going to be unenjoyable.
You dont need to teach him that,just send him to a martial arts class

I get that tbh I dont wanna be the end of my family line either and that at least assures I’ll have grandkids

The thing is that raising a son is a HUGE responsibility.
You have to make him feel loved and surrounded by people who care about him, but not too much otherwise he would vecome a spoiled little pussy unable to deal with the harshness of life.
You have to give him strict rules otherwise he'll grow to be a rowdy thug, but not too strict or he'll become some introverted high inhib loser who can't stand up for himself.
You have to push him to study and pick up a sport or some other activities, but you can't be extrademanding or he'll eventually become an isolated nerd who spent way too much time absorbed by his own shit to connect with others and develop social skills.
It's so difficult to find the right balance, plus if he gets your genes he's fucked and you'll have to live knowing that the miserable social/sexual life he's living is your fault.

A daughter is nothing like that, her life goes on on autopilot. As long as you don't permanently scar her psyche by raping her or killing her mother in front of her or whatever, she'll be fine
I'm honestly jealous of degenerate people spraying ~4 kids and giving them into orphanage/throwing them into a babybox.
Imagine having 5 kids that you only have to make, and then the taxpayers buxxx them while you play your vidya and rot till the end of your days.
Seems low inhib and profitable AF, especially if you consider that other people have mostly 1 kid-your subhuman genes will have a big advantege over some 45 y.o. roastie giving birth to her son with downies and wiping his ass from shit till she dies because riding cock carousel is so good and giving birth to kids when you get protected,provided and validated for it 24/7 by everyone is not her choice for her body.

maybe if women didn't have a monopoly over sexual reproduction and plus carry more fucking genetic material over men we wouldn't have this problem. Genetics cucked us boyooooooo.

just look at Asian Male and White Female children they look more white than White Male Asian Female children
the wmaf children look like shit because the children carry more of the asian genes from the mom than the white genes from the dad. Whereas the inverse is also true for amwf children because they carry the white genes from the white mom.

maybe if women didn't have a monopoly over sexual reproduction and plus carry more fucking genetic material over men we wouldn't have this problem. Genetics cucked us boyooooooo.

just look at Asian Male and White Female children they look more white than White Male Asian Female children
the wmaf children look like shit because the children carry more of the asian genes from the mom than the white genes from the dad. Whereas the inverse is also true for amwf children because they carry the white genes from the white mom.
We only lose and females only win in this endless game of reproduction (and yet they still manage to lose sometimes while going on autofarm tutorial island difficulty).
The only way for us to have at least some benefit from all the bullshit we are facing-is to pop out 2-3 daughters for them to pass our genes on autopilot mode, and pray that our grandkids will have better genes and better lives...

We only lose and females only win in this endless game of reproduction (and yet they still manage to lose sometimes while going on autofarm tutorial island difficulty).
The only way for us to have at least some benefit from all the bullshit we are facing-is to pop out 2-3 daughters for them to pass our genes on autopilot mode, and pray that our grandkids will have better genes and better lives...
darwinism, the laws of thermodynamics, and gravity don't care how hard you pray

your sons will either pass on their genetics or suffer unless they are born a female

Cope, your daughter would fuck the biggest Tyrone if white or Chad if rice.

You wouldn't pick the dungeon option & be like Fritzl?

Having a son versus having a daughter is a simple case of risk vs reward in terms of spreading genes.

With a daughter you play it safe (low risk vs reward) since they are very likely to reproduce but they tend to only have so many children (usually as much as they can afford since they are usually left with the child).

With a son it's high risk vs high reward since your son has a far greater chance of being a genetic dead end incel, but also a small chance to hit the genetic jackpot as Chad where he can fuck endlessly and have tons of kids to many women who will gladly care of them on his behalf (child support notwithstanding).

I want marry 6ft mommy gf and have two 6ft mommy daughters and one 5'8 son, daughters will produce more mommy gfs in future for bliss of all mankind and son will be the absolute copy of me (but not balding) so I could understand him well and he will be the future man of culture for bliss of all mankind.