Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'd have less anxiety and worry if I had a suicide pill with 100% efficiency and zero pain.

B

berais

Self-banned
-
If shit ever got bad, I could just take the pill and peace out in a few minutes. No more worrying about trying to find a job now that it's post pandemic or being an old-cel losing hair. What's funny is the gov. could provide this to people for pennies. What's the point of forcing someone to live if they don't want to? They're just sucking up tax dollars. There is going to be massive unemployment and a lot of people who do NOT want to keep on living. Why in the hell is suicide illegal?

Because they need wageslaves...
:smonk:

It's been legalized in some places, but mostly for medical purposes. :feelshehe:

If shit ever got bad, I could just take the pill and peace out in a few minutes.
Having a quick and easy escape route like this is my absolute dream as well. I have been thinking about this for quite a while now. I have my static rope and even made knots with it. I just wish I could get a pull up bar but it will draw suspicion from my dad. If I had the bar, I'd rope the second things got truly overwhelming.

Man, I wish that were a thing. I want to be reincarnated as an aryan blue-eyed man to an affluent family.

U.S states use a combination of Mirtazapine and Sodium Nitrate for this purpose.

If there was a pain free, easy way to do it I wouldn’t be here right now