Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "I’d fuck the shit out of this guy... then protest later"

Chad is more important than anything else in the world

Holy shit, that's a beast of a gun

Can someone tellme what rifle that is?

From 2 minutes of jewgling, an article claims that it is ”AX AICS” from Accuracy International, the gun platform is based on the Remington 700 and can use several different calibers.

halo theory at it again,

liberals are fucking morons btw , and have stockholm syndrome

If you're not good-looking than life is scam

From 2 minutes of jewgling, an article claims that it is ”AX AICS” from Accuracy International, the gun platform is based on the Remington 700 and can use several different calibers.
It’s also expensively modified. That scope is probably $4k, it has a cooling wrap at the end of the barrel, and the guy has very good binoculars on him as well

That’s firepower for you.

I wonder how things would be without chads in the world.

Doesnt even look like a real gun unless you look in

It’s also expensively modified. That scope is probably $4k, it has a cooling wrap at the end of the barrel, and the guy has very good binoculars on him as well

That’s firepower for you.
The cost of his equipment is larger than my net worth.:lul::feelsrope:

Looks like a Remington MSR to me, no idea why he is luging that thing around, especially on street level too.

EDIT: Upon closer inspection it actually looks like it might be a mk13 mod 7, either that or it's some remington 700 with customized chasis.

Last edited:
I mean the protests are just larps and virtue signaling anyways.

7AEDA57B 0D27 4E93 A030 C0BE615DBF59

“Sorry officer, but we’ve been naughty! Can you handcuff us? Teehee!”

A place where Chadlites are the new Chads.
Was going where all the men are guys that post here. Basically no good looking men. Would all the chad worship just shift to guys like inkwell who are 6s? Or do all the foids just embrace the dyke lifestyle and we hit our gender war?

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: Women would personally kill all their male "allies" just for one night with a chad "enemy".

Would all the chad worship just shift to guys like inkwell who are 6s? Or do all the foids just embrace the dyke lifestyle and we hit our gender war?
Pretty much yes, Chad status will just shift to the better looking from the current pool of males. Maybe some current 4s will become normies, and 5s will be chadlites.

Dyke lifestyle is just complete cope for ugly femoids who can't compete for Chad attention.

Interesting info, thanks for finding it. Ill take a look into it.

Foid degeneracy does not stop for anything, not even societal upheaval

Looks like a Remington MSR to me, no idea why he is luging that thing around, especially on street level too.

EDIT: Upon closer inspection it actually looks like it might be a mk13 mod 7, either that or it's some remington 700 with customized chasis.

It does seem to be a AX AICS chassis based on the Rem 700 platform as per @Irredeemable 's post.

Mogs me to hell and back

No idea. Doesn’t look like it’s AR pattern. Probabaly something like Cadex or a competitor that specializes in precision rifles

that can looks doooooope

No idea. Doesn’t look like it’s AR pattern. Probabaly something like Cadex or a competitor that specializes in precision rifles

that can looks doooooope
Read the posts above, question is answered.

I guess Chad is the only political ideology to foids

Imagine if the guy was an incel

Need to drive a wedge between simp soys and degenerate commie foids, really hammer they lust for Chad and cause irreparable in-fighting.

It does seem to be a AX AICS chassis based on the Rem 700 platform as per @Irredeemable 's post.
It's hard to tell really, for some reason all these rifles look alike