Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW I'd do anything to get breastfeed by a blond girl

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
Id fucking do anything to get that, hell id even sacrifice my whole family for it. I want to suck on a blond girls mommy milkers, while she strokes my hair and tells me that everything is okay and kisses my forehead like a baby:ahegao:
Xtz

I will never have this:feelsrope:

Last edited:
Take me to the anime realm lord :incel:

I want a white foid with dark features and cute, little boobs to suck on.
20221006 152658

Id fucking do anything to get that, hell id even sacrifice my whole family for it. I want to suck on a blond girls mommy milkers, while she strokes my hair and tells me that everything is okay and kisses my forehead like a baby:ahegao:
View attachment 1192105
same, I will never have this either:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: (Chad Only)
Ezgif 4 f72864dcad

Sorry chad only!

Also should've used NSFW tag I think

@NorthernWind

BLONDE WOMAN MILK BELONGS IN INCEL STOMACH :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

I don't care if it's blonde or brunette. I want to suck boobs.

It's brutal to know what you can suck teenage girls tits only if you're a Chad ( because they themselves would allow to touch their bodies for you ) or rapemaxxer.

Only in character ai I can experience this with Margot Robbie:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Theres some interesting ones on "Janitor AI" i recommend clicking the ones that have the 18+ since you can have sex with the ai that way and there are no restrictions, but at the same time I cant take it seriously and only get half hard.

I want to suck on a White Stacie's busty pink tits & drink all her milk while she plays with my hair & jerks me off:ahegao:

View attachment 1192105
Yes :ahegao:

View attachment 1192105
This seems like a weird fetish a brocel develops if he was never breastfed. I like tits too but I never imagined something like this in years.

What is the taste of female milk ?

None of us will ever experience it. Fuck this world.

Brutal breastfeedingpill

I fucking love boobs.

Even if a chad cummed on her tits before?

Take me to the anime realm lord :incel:
At this point jumping in front of a truck and hoping for reincarnating in a magical world seems to be only option

what the fuck, why would you you think about that ? Are you a cuck ?
I wouldn’t be surprised at this point multiple users on here are cucks

Same. I want a sexy young blonde Russian stacy to feed me her breastmilk after we are done with a session of fucking. But lets stop dreaming about something that is never going to happen. I rather fantasize and dream about some othERR more realistic things :feelsdevil:

Same. I want a sexy young blonde Russian stacy to feed me her breastmilk after we are done with a session of fucking. But lets stop dreaming about something that is never going to happen. I rather fantasize and dream about some othERR more realistic things :feelsdevil:
You have my support. Become a hERo:society:

View attachment 1192105
Littrally me

Id rather eat pizza tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back