Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "I'd date the guy on the left"

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
Deleted member 22977

Deleted member 22977

Self-banned
-

I checked post history and it looks like it's not a larp jfl I can't believe this meme. The only thing that's missing is "it just so happens"...

jfl “id date the guy on the left if he turns into chad” basically

illusivegamergirl proably weighs 220lbs(100kg) has acne and stinks,so yeah he might date him sure

What did u expect from a femanoid

"Similar interests" tends to mean "Not sex." Especially in cases of video gamers. Which is fine if you just want a friend to play video games with, but I can make male friends who do that. If I'm dating you, that should mean more than what I do with a friend.

jfl “id date the guy on the left if he turns into chad” basically
Imagine being so ignorant that you can't immediately spot the contradiction in your words within a short post.

+all ugly men are incels at the end

Glad they agree tbh

Imagine being so ignorant that you can't immediately spot the contradiction in your words within a short post.

+all ugly men are incels at the end

Glad they agree tbh

Because its a foid

I don't like this meme, since the "handsome" guy is represented by an high tier normie at best. While the "incel" dude could actually improve his looks significantly, if he would follow bluepill advice, such as showering, going to the gym, etc.

Tbh that explains alot

my brain

29051E89 1471 445A 87A5 2D5918D38956

Well that guy on the left isn't that far off from being her looksmatch anyways if someone still has her picture lol.

But he has to do all of this other stuff to compensate.

illusivegamergirl proably weighs 220lbs(100kg) has acne and stinks,so yeah he might date him sure
Cope that foid can still get a not in this clown kike world.

Another foid with more empty virtue signaling. Also wtf is that title?

A foid with a PHD(self claimed) that browses /r/justneckbeardthings.
Everybody knows she wouldn't date the guy on the left.
Untitled

genuinely don't understand why they feel the need to say shit like this. they know that it is not true. I mean they don't even have to lie here, they could just say "yeah I wouldn't date a fatass neckbeard" and nobody would hold it against them