Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'd be suprised if most of the guys my age even have a girlfriend by the time they're 30.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
With the way things are going and the way they're treated by girls, I doubt they'll even be able to lose their virginity to a fat girl.

Most people here can get an obese landwhale single mother five years older than them with a huge body count and two kids if they betabux and agree to an "open relationship"... I think MGTOW, ER, and rope are better options though. (in Club Penguin)

True OP. The bright side is that even better copes are coming.

With the way things are going and the way they're treated by girls, I doubt they'll even be able to lose their virginity to a fat girl.

The Sub 6/10 men I know who are normies are still getting dates by picture frauding and massive numbers of messages on social dating sites. But once the girls see them there is no chance they have for sleeping with them.

The Millenial & Zoomer girls/young women I see, seem to be perfectly happy to be single their entire lives rather than date a regular normie or lower. I see young women who have been single for years and years and they don't seem concerned at all or have the slightest libido to want sex.

over for many zoomers myself included

The Millenial & Zoomer girls/young women I see, seem to be perfectly happy to be single their entire lives rather than date a regular normie or lower. I see young women who have been single for years and years and they don't seem concerned at all or have the slightest libido to want sex.
The rate of consumption of anti-depressants and substance abuse in those populations says otherwise. The issue is that foids don't feel pressure to settle down, so they ride the carousel until their 30s. Foids in that range want to settle but can't due to a combination of men saying no to marriage and men not living up to their expectations.

The Sub 6/10 men I know who are normies are still getting dates by picture frauding and massive numbers of messages on social dating sites. But once the girls see them there is no chance they have for sleeping with them.

That’s what I mean. And it’s not hard to have low libido when every guy you see is either ugly or just not “good” enough.

Yea same tbh. Kinda wanna not KMS just to see how everything turns out with hypergamy so bad.

That’s what I mean. And it’s not hard to have low libido when every guy you see is either ugly or just not “good” enough.

It just shows that is a reflection of how low their libidos are. Its like someone with only a weak appetite to them most food doesn't look that good. Meanwhile someone who is hungry almost everything looks delicious.
The rate of consumption of anti-depressants and substance abuse in those populations says otherwise. The issue is that foids don't feel pressure to settle down, so they ride the carousel until their 30s. Foids in that range want to settle but can't due to a combination of men saying no to marriage and men not living up to their expectations.

You've got a very good point there. Also the excessive eating is really a substance abuse problem too. It still doesn't jolt them into action of just picking some normie with a good job who they get along well with though.

Last edited:
It just shows that is a reflection of how low their libidos are. Its like someone with only a weak appetite to them most food doesn't look that good. Meanwhile someone who is hungry almost everything looks delicious.
They only have low libidos when it comes to normies. When it comes to chads they’re like a starving African at an all you can eat buffet.

don't underestimate them, they're just going for single moms and older women once they're older than 25

25 year old guy going through a big dry spell and then getting engaged with a 30 year old woman with no eggs is now common and boring

50% of men are normies and 20% are chads and pretty boys
so no
Massive cope. By your age nearly everyone has experienced sex and/or relationships. It's over for you.

Mfw illiterate.
Kindergarten.co
In all seriousness I agree that most people have relationships by 30 though, although I'm unsure how this new generation will turn out

Time will tell

Ya time will tell there also seems to be substantial cultural differences even between areas in the same state.

In my upper middle class mainly white area, a majority of the white women never did settle. The majority of women from my highschool are 40 now and still spinsters. And no they still won't date a sub 8/10 man.

Last edited: