Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I'd be perfectly fine living life on autismbux playing games till I die

black_depresso

black_depresso

You won't change reality, friend
-
If I didnt work and had regular income and could just play games all day every day I would totally do that honestly. Life in the digital world would be limitless and always pleasureable, giving me the pleasure I never had access to in real life because I wasn't born attractive

Same except I wouldn’t just play games. I’d have the freedom to do and buy all kinds of things. I could play table tennis, build a gaming pc, or bang a hooker. The possibilities are endless.

True, living on neetbuxx is probably the best thing a sub5 man, can posibly do.

Same except I wouldn’t just play games. I’d have the freedom to do and buy all kinds of things. I could play table tennis, build a gaming pc, or bang a hooker. The possibilities are endless.
Same here, but instead I have to wageslave :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

It sucks that there is this forceful, daunting weight on your shoulders like FUCKING WAGESLAVE OR DIE ON THE STREET

Like why can't we all be comfortable? Realistically, only those born with gifted genetics can expect significant career success in life to ensure VERY good financial comfort and living standards. If you arent gifted genetically in anything meaningful, you are likely to work a shitty job in retail or hospitality, or heck, if you went to university, probably something very basic with a basic income and nothing special to do you any favours with creating a better life for yourself.

I dont have the genetics, either intellectual, emotional or physical, to meaningfully, naturally and effortlessly succeed at anything in life. I went to university and got a degree and in all likelihood can utilise it for something simple, but it wont be an amazing salary and it'll likely never go much higher.

I'm doomed to a life of mediocrity, and so what other pleasures can I pursue man? Only the digital world remains as a source of limitless pleasure potential to make life enjoyable and meaningful.

Im probably never going to be a poor beggar or hobo or anything, but I'll be an extremely average citizen of society with nothing exciting in my life and a low level salary. Enough to survive, but not to thrive.

Same. That's what I wanted the most right now, realistically speaking, since the other things I want are impossible on this day and age.

How the fuck do I get money

games hold no cope left in them for me. they provide me with nothing but an empty feeling and an expanding darkness in my chest at the futility of trying to cover up my lingering lack of intimacy. gl with your delusional ideas of how to cope tho.

games hold no cope left in them for me. they provide me with nothing but an empty feeling and an expanding darkness in my chest at the futility of trying to cover up my lingering lack of intimacy. gl with your delusional ideas of how to cope tho.
Yeah I too find no satisfaction in playing games like I once did as a kid.Once you start to age,video games start to feel like a waste of time even if it's the newest triple A game .I still play Vidya just to pass time but I just have this constant feeling of dread deep down.Id never play Vidya again if I had a gf

Same, just infinite coping. Playing games alone all day without working or interacting with anyone

That is the best life that many of us could hope for

It sucks that there is this forceful, daunting weight on your shoulders like FUCKING WAGESLAVE OR DIE ON THE STREET

Like why can't we all be comfortable? Realistically, only those born with gifted genetics can expect significant career success in life to ensure VERY good financial comfort and living standards. If you arent gifted genetically in anything meaningful, you are likely to work a shitty job in retail or hospitality, or heck, if you went to university, probably something very basic with a basic income and nothing special to do you any favours with creating a better life for yourself.

I dont have the genetics, either intellectual, emotional or physical, to meaningfully, naturally and effortlessly succeed at anything in life. I went to university and got a degree and in all likelihood can utilise it for something simple, but it wont be an amazing salary and it'll likely never go much higher.

I'm doomed to a life of mediocrity, and so what other pleasures can I pursue man? Only the digital world remains as a source of limitless pleasure potential to make life enjoyable and meaningful.

Im probably never going to be a poor beggar or hobo or anything, but I'll be an extremely average citizen of society with nothing exciting in my life and a low level salary. Enough to survive, but not to thrive.
High iq but also quite sad that I'll go to university only to end up with a medicore pay in the end.

.Id never play Vidya again if I had a gf
nah, you would instead kill yourself due to the constant messages your gf getting from guys, her going to parties with chads and getting drunk, her telling you youre insecure and immature for this relationship, that you cant get mad at her for having "guy friends", etc. your overall depression levels would rise with a gf in this cucked kike infested shit pile world.

nah, you would instead kill yourself due to the constant messages your gf getting from guys, her going to parties with chads and getting drunk, her telling you youre insecure and immature for this relationship, that you cant get mad at her for having "guy friends", etc. your overall depression levels would rise with a gf in this cucked kike infested shit pile world.
prodigious IQ

Same, I could plays games through all eternity. And I don't even need new games. I had this immense feeling to play again Baldurs Gate II although I finished it few times. Right now I'm playing Fallout 2 which is my favorite game, and I was thinking about starting playing Knights of the old Republic. When I need some action I play Duke Nukem 3D or Vampire Bloodlines, when I want to think I play Medieval 2 or Jagged Alliance 2. I love those games, and there's infinite stream of new mods.

what did you get a degree in

Physics tbh ngl

Will probably be physics teacher one day
that’s nice man. teaching with high school chads and stacies would probably be suifuel though

Men who are born as genetic filth should never be used as slaves.
That is way too selfish from the attractive people

that’s nice man. teaching with high school chads and stacies would probably be suifuel though
That’s why I’m trying to get buff so at least the chads will know to respect my size lol

It's a better way of life tbh, no point in wage slaving to the powers that be

Yes i could live reading , watching anime/series and playing all day long ... after all you wage-cuck for money .. most jobs are done out of necessity while a 10% or so are done out of love