Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity icks are getting out of control

Robo_Cope

Robo_Cope

« Coping is a fully automated process »
★★
Hear me out :feelshaha: Imagine that you are a LTN beta buxxer deluxe , you worked your entire life to get a disgusting fat roastie with a pussy that smell exactly like fesikh :feelspuke: … and if you’re « lucky » you might get starfish landwhale sea sex once per year with that creature. one day out of no nowhere you get into a violent car accident and get hospitalized and instantly your wife catches the ick and divorce you with disgust leaving you to die alone in an hospital bed like a piece of shit well this fictional scenario may not be far from the truth nowdays !
View: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMjtPvjon/
The truth is coming out of how stupid and shallow toilets really are :feelshaha: if you look at that list almost everything is *icky* for a roastie including being hospitalized jfl look at how blackpilled most of the comments are :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: at this point even if i could ascend i wouldn’t fuck this shit :feelsclown:

Last edited:
'Ick' sounds really childish to say but im not surprised foids use it as they have mental capacity of a 12yo kid thanks to having life on easy mode

Ick unlocked: when a foid is 21 years old or older

'Ick' sounds really childish to say but im not surprised foids use it as they have mental capacity of a 12yo kid thanks to having life on easy mode
True it does sound fucking retarded as fuck so that does make sense :feelshaha: :feelsthink::feelshaha:

It fits well with the common theme of foids being overgrown children, language is how we navigate the world and express ourselves so it seems about right to me.

It fits well with the common theme of foids being overgrown children, language is how we navigate the world and express ourselves so it seems about right to me.
Yes true but I still felt like pointing it out

Hear me out :feelshaha: Imagine that you are a LTN beta buxxer deluxe , you worked your entire life to get a disgusting fat roastie with a pussy that smell exactly like fesikh :feelspuke: … and if you’re « lucky » you might get starfish landwhale sea sex once per year with that creature. one day out of no nowhere you get into a violent car accident and get hospitalized and instantly your wife catches the ick and divorce you with disgust leaving you to die alone in an hospital bed like a piece of shit well this fictional scenario may not be far from the truth nowdays !
View: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMjtPvjon/
The truth is coming out of how stupid and shallow toilets really are :feelshaha: if you look at that list almost everything is *icky* for a roastie including being hospitalized jfl look at how blackpilled most of the comments are :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: at this point even if could ascend i wouldn’t fuck this shit :feelsclown:

Why are they so damn heartless :feelstastyman:

Based :feelzez: yet we only have a term for childish men (manchild) even though almost ALL foids literally act like kids their entire life (always blame others , won’t be accountable for their actions , cries like babies constantly for attention) so why is that ? oh this must be because of the « patriarchy » :feelsclown: :feelskek::feelshaha: what a fucking clown world jfl :feelskek: i hate this soyciety :feelsclown: all toilets are sociopathic useless piece of shit and they all deserve to die (in GTA 5)

Last edited:
Imagine having a list of nearly 400 various requirements a man must achieve before he’s even in consideration for being a sex partner

This is why we need to normalize acid attacks on foids

Imagine having a list of nearly 400 various requirements a man must achieve before he’s even in consideration for being a sex partner

We need to remove theyre rights

Based i love acid splashing :feelshaha: , this should be legalized as a way to fight the matriarchy back 100% tbh if a cunt is being overly retarded (which happen all the time) men should be allowed to splash their dumb faces with acid.

She doesn’t feel ashamed or sorry in the slightest, she even feels empowered to post this. Fuck foids

Mysoginy is self-defense.

Fuck tiktok trends like ick

Based :feelzez: yet we only have a term for childish men (manchild) even though almost ALL foids literally act like kids their entire life (always blame others , won’t be accountable for their actions , cries like babies constantly for attention) so why is that ? oh this must be because of the « patriarchy » :feelsclown: :feelskek::feelshaha: what a fucking clown world jfl :feelskek: i hate this soyciety :feelsclown: all toilets are sociopathic useless piece of shit and they all deserve to die (in GTA 5)
The blackpill about manchildren is that women were always expected to act like retarded children even mothers, they are petty, cruel and vindictive to a very childish extent I have seen this in my mom and sister. Men are always expected to be the reasonable ones this only change recently due to american school systems corrupting young men and making it fit better for foids.

Last edited:
So Celebrating birthdays is a « roastie only » thing apparently now :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown: so when will
all the bluepilled faggot cucks finally act on the fact that femenism has gone way too far ? we should be allowed to beat up / or at the very least callout foids without being cancelled on social medias for being such entitled selfish sexist retards.
ill still celebrate my Bday, Cant stop me, Ill give them the ick this way :feelsohh:

ill still celebrate my Bday, Cant stop me, Ill give them the ick this way :feelsohh:
Right anyways almost every single thing is « icky » to them :feelshaha:

Everyone who marries should be castrated.

Women just telling on themselves.

foids are so retarded

muh 'the ick'

you'll get the ick when I rape you with slimy pus-filled tentacles, roastie

and you'll like it

foids are so retarded

muh 'the ick'

you'll get the ick when I rape you with slimy pus-filled tentacles, roastie

and you'll like it
I absolutely hate the word « ick » or « icky » it’s so fucking unbelievably cringe and gay man … :feelshaha: no wonder it’s a foid who made that lame trendy ass shit JFL :feelskek:
The blackpill about manchildren is that women were always expected to act like retarded children even mothers, they are petty, cruel and vindictive to a very childish extent I have seen this in my mom and sister. Men are always expected to be the reasonable ones this only change recently due to american school systems corrupting young men and making it fit better for foids.
:bigbrain::feelsthink::feelsokman:
Based

Foids don't have hearts or sou;s, just pussy and low cunning
True brocel , toilets are not humans :feelsthink:

The ugly bastard will correct these foids and make them upstanding members of society.