Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Ice skating showed me something valuable

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
I just went ice skating (though I was browsing the forums during my break) and while a few friends of mine were on the ice and one said she didn't even like skating, I noticed something interesting. There was a below average man (like super tiny in the Netherlands, only 6') and he wore ice skates and he looked absolutely huge, like a height-mogger. I haven't seen lifts in action yet as I can neither afford them nor find one I can wear as I have huge feet (though smaller after losing 40 kg. while looksmaxxing).

A little bit of height has a HUGE effect on perception. I passed a man whom I thought was really tall and then passed a man who looked tiny to me, then I looked at them next to each other and there wasn't that much of a difference. Meaning that the real definition of tall or short is whatever looks tall to you, and whatever looks short to you.

If you manage to find a toilet who loves you she will overestimate your dick size, she will overestimate your intelligence:

https://www.psypost.org/2020/03/new...intelligence-of-their-romantic-partners-56225

And as toilets overestimate their own heights:

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/1790162/why-do-so-many-women-overestimate-their-height

They also overestimate their partners (hypothesis), several of my toilet friends have severely overestimated my height, one was surprised that I was even shorter than 6'7 (maybe this is because of the heightflation that I've heard about on this forum where men deliberately overreport their heights), if this is the effect of a female FRIEND, then imagine how your GIRLFRIEND would see you.

Perspective matters more than reality.

A lot of incels cope with "if you're not genetically gifted she will hate you" and "it doesn't matter if he looks good with long hair, if he gets a buzzcut he would be an Incel" while forgetting that frauding actually works. Toilets fraud with make-up, high heels, lipstick, fake eyelashes, Etc. Almost all Sheboons are bald and wear wigs.

Fraudmaxxing absolutely works for men and it doesn't matter how you actually measure up, all you need to do is make her PERCEIVE you to be high value.

Purpleish thread :smonk:

Great thread, fellow brocels forget women are stupid and frauding works better on them than it works on us. They actually are greatly impacted more by perception than reality.

this explains the 5'11 vs 6' meme
nooit begonnen

Mods ban this retard

Ive never done it