Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Ice poseidons stream is suicide fuel right now. He has 3 playboy bunnies trying out langerie.

shit, really? didn't know that
If you have one dimorphic trait in the 99th percentile, and the rest of you is at least average, you're automatically a chad. A chad's value is defined by his own rarity, women naturally seek markers of fitness that are 1. Indicators of masculine strength/status, and 2. Predominantly genetically predetermined.

Normies cry at the slightest hint that eugenics might be a worthwhile program to benefit humanity, but applaud the fact that women practice eugenics in every interaction they have with men.

How did this guy go from being a video game streamer or whatever to being a Chad

I stopped paying attention to Twitch after guys like Ice Poseidon started getting popular. It got more and more normie to the point of having the most vapid streamers and users using that platform. I miss how comfy I used to be just browsing twitch for streams and finding small communities to be apart of randomly. Same with Justin.Tv, even if that had a lot of normie-esque stuff, it still felt like a small, comfy platform.

Twitch maxxing at its finest

I also miss when ice streamed runescape, good old times before he became a sellout....

C4A9219A C165 43AE A8EC 3DB07E9DEE8C

If that one womans ass is real WOW.

If you have one dimorphic trait in the 99th percentile, and the rest of you is at least average, you're automatically a chad. A chad's value is defined by his own rarity, women naturally seek markers of fitness that are 1. Indicators of masculine strength/status, and 2. Predominantly genetically predetermined.

Normies cry at the slightest hint that eugenics might be a worthwhile program to benefit humanity, but applaud the fact that women practice eugenics in every interaction they have with men.
Eugenics is just a watered-down euthanization process. At least with euthanization we don't have to suffer through life.

This is the guy that run a tinder experiment and got 0 matches.
if was not a popular streamer he would be writing here.

This is the guy that run a tinder experiment and got 0 matches.
if was not a popular streamer he would be writing here.
He matched with someone and she came over

He has a lot of Status.

His nose ruins his appearance

how is he so good with women?

b-b-but Just Be Tall is a myth

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6