Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

IBS is an incel trait

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Overlord
★★★★★
Last time I made a thread about inceldom induced IBS or irritable bowel syndrome some cuck mod move the thread and locked it. He didn’t like the fact that I have a constant shit encrusted asshole from it? Tell me why it isn’t incel genetics/ trait

are you homosexual?

shitty genes shitty shit:fuk:

shitty genetics, literally :society:

Last time I made a thread about inceldom induced IBS or irritable bowel syndrome some cuck mod move the thread and locked it. He didn’t like the fact that I have a constant shit encrusted asshole from it? Tell me why it isn’t incel genetics/ trait
Do you want me to become a mod? Can mods intervene in other mod's decisions?

True.
Health problems are mostly genetics related.
Incels=shit genetics.
Its basically over for us

have u ever had a girl sniff ur ass, chad?

Tell me how bowel syndrome is an Incel trait? You idiots make incels look stupid.

B5C1215E A9FA 415C B24F 1D943150CCBB

I think i have ibs i either am constipated or have diarrhea and nausea.

your gut is the place where your body produces neurotransmitters. ibs => poor mental health.
Try fermented foods and raw meat to fix your gut

@IrritableBowelCel2

Crohn's disease cel checking in, which is even worse. Fuck my genes and fuck my parents for forcing this existence upon me.