Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Ian Watkins never actually hurt a child did he?

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
Title, really.

My understanding is that he never directly harmed a child. I don't even think he ever harmed a child indirectly. I think he just possessed images and was discussing the possibility of doing it. Basically not that different to people on To Catch A Predator or whatever. And yet he got 29 years apparently. Seems a bit harsh.

Mr Double also got a massive sentence basically just for writing stories about children.

Maybe they do it to make examples of people who are well known. The punishments seem more severe for public figures than they are on everyday people.

EDIT -- Oh, sorry, for anyone who doesn't know, Ian Watkins was the lead singer of the band Lostprophets. And Mr Double ran a website where people posted stories of a sexual nature about children. The site also had a forum.

Also I get that the age(s) in the Watkins case were particularly young. I guess the younger the victim is the worse it's considered to be, which is probably correct. He still never actually did it though.

Last edited:
if men talk about kids or touch them then they end up with 30 and 40 years prison sentences but if toilets sleep with chad kiddo then she just get 6 months of community service

There is no concrete evidence that he did, but I would not go so far as to say it never happened. A lot of celebrities might be tied to sex schemes involving children. In the McMartin Preschool trial, a child claimed to have been molested by Chuck Norris. There are tunnels that facilitate the transportation of children without testimonies. Perhaps celebrities meet there to put their twisted desires in practice.

If he did indeed hit a child, based+ fuck OP is such a piece of cucked shit