Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL @iamsubhuman seeing Broly hasn't been online in more than a week.

PLA1092

PLA1092

O.R.A.N.G.U.T.A.N._M.A.X.I.N.G.
★★★★★
You both are massive dick riders

Broly who?
The goodlooking teenager that will probably have a normal sexlife after having spammed the incel forums?

why are you being rude and defending attractive fakecels? are you really truecel?
You’re the one always bringing this nigga up and worshipping him it’s weird

Finished breaking bad

You’re the one always bringing this nigga up and worshipping him it’s weird
i will not remain quiet when i see a fakecel. besides, he's been inactive now and i only really made this one post after i came back.

He’s been offline much longer

i will not remain quiet when i see a fakecel. besides, he's been inactive now and i only really made this one post after i came back.
He is a fakecel that’s my point people worship him because he’s attractive

He’s been offline much longer
Idk, haven't noticed because I'm not actually riding his dick just because I made a humorous thread about him perhaps leaving (regardless of what @ElTruecel says). :feelshaha:

Idk, haven't noticed because I'm not actually riding his dick just because I made a humorous thread about him perhaps leaving (regardless of what @ElTruecel says). :feelshaha:
:feelswhat: