Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Am I a mastermind?

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
Broly hasn't been active since Wednesday. I have a theory that I made him lie low. You see, by posting that thread and LARPing as him ("I apologize, I know there's a rule against asking for ratings and posting selfies, but I just wanted to make sure if I really belong here."), I asked the userbase if the man in question is ugly enough to be considered incel. Most users said "no, fakecel" or gave a sarcastic answer like "7.9/10, over if sub 8." This made users have a negative opinion on Broly.

Next, I got banned. By getting banned, I made myself a martyr. Users were saying stuff like "How did OP get banned, but not the fakecel he called out?" This made users have an even more negative opinion on Broly. How does he get away with his crime of LARPing as an incel, but beloved iamsubhuman gets banned?

Broly, now realizing that the userbase doesn't really like him, decides to lie low. With the release date coming, he hopes that lying low will make the legendary fakecel bounty hunter iamsubhuman lose track of him. But iamsubhuman never forgets.

Gus

Last chance to look at me, Broly.

But the pics were really him or just some random chadfish?

i had no idea any of this stuff was going on jfl.

when do you think this will happen mab :ping:

they were him, he admitted it himself and said he's improved since then
That's insane. Dude literally looks like a HTN or a chadlite. What the hell is he doing on an incel forum JFL.

holy hell therapywaste sure is mad today! exactly as you planned, of course. you anticipated his response perfectly. like a puppet on a string.

holy hell therapywaste sure is mad today! exactly as you planned, of course. you anticipated his response perfectly. like a puppet on a string.
You see, by making that thread about him, I angered him to make a post about me asking for me to get banned. I then posted my previous thread on him in his thread so now users will see and know that he is emotional enough to ask for banning of other users and that he is also a faggot for previously posting gay shit.

All according to plan.
Dnr but pretty sure the post is about how badly you want to feast on his cock
"When was the last time I started a fight, bro?"
Stop projecting your faggot fantasies onto me, please.

yesbro you are smart as fuck