Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Iam white mans whore. Ethnics gtfo

veqdera

veqdera

(:+ ! * * ARCHITECT * * ! +:)
★★★★★
cmha2cwn2ov11.jpg

Brutal they truly have no morals at all, it's not an exaggeration

@trying to ascend

Soyciety: “white men are colonizers who oppresses ethnics and women:soy::foidSoy:

Also Soyciety: “I’m a white mans whore, teehee:ahegao:

Brutal they truly have no morals at all, it's not an exaggeration
Women will throw every single one of their beliefs and values out the window the moment a chad that contradicts them shows up.

I don't know if you've seen it yet but there was a tinder experiment where they set up profiles with chads that had literal nazi quotes and a visible swastika tattoo. Guess who around ~50% of his matches were? Jewish and ethnic women.

There are countless other examples too, chads that literally talk about how they raped kids in their bios or abused women and still get tons of matches. The blackpill is undeniable.

Women will throw every single one of their beliefs and values out the window the moment a chad that contradicts them shows up.

I don't know if you've seen it yet but there was a tinder experiment where they set up profiles with chads that had literal nazi quotes and a visible swastika tattoo. Guess who around ~50% of his matches were? Jewish and ethnic women.

There are countless other examples too, chads that literally talk about how they raped kids in their bios or abused women and still get tons of matches. The blackpill is undeniable.
jewish? lmao show me or your lying. did they forget about the holocaust?

Ever wonder why women never led any religious or moral revolutions? Muhammad, Jesus, Buddha, Guru Nanak, Moses, etc.

Lol women dont have the same morality as men. Even in Islam, we believe that God sent NO women prophets. Nigger males have better morality than holes.