Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ugly Poojeta gets a white tall chad boyfriend

• Thread starter IncelAndProud33
  • Start date
would be a truecel if male. He probably dates her because she worships him.
True. I wonder if I could get a girl like that to treat me well though. I’m willing to stoop pretty low with the women I’d date

True. I wonder if I could get a girl like that to treat me well though. I’m willing to stoop pretty low with the women I’d date
Tbh, i would rather go into ltr with an ugly foid which fears losing me, appreciate and respects me than with a hot one which doesn't care if she replace you one day just because.

Tbh, i would rather go into ltr with an ugly foid which fears losing me, appreciate and respects me than with a hot one which doesn't care if she replace you one day just because.
Same. That's why I think it might work if I go for bottom of the barrel women well below my looksmatch. Maybe they would actually appreciate me more

would be a truecel if male. He probably dates her because she worships him.
This. She probs does anything he wants.

Many White men who are incels, low tier normies, or who can't get married these days, would not have been incels 50 years ago. Many whitecels in modern times would have had kids 50 years ago. This means alot of white men have nothing to fight for, and we even see this on this forum, where many whitecels express a lack of care about white nationalism because they themselves feel rejected by White women, so why fight for them, right? Inceldom is becoming so rampant, due to White women's standards, lack of wealth, and the rise in AUTISM, and white men are having such difficulty getting married and having kids, that this alone acts as a demotivation for them to give a fuck about white society. Remember Jake William Davison, the incel who went ER in 2021? The guy was 6 feet tall, had blue eyes, was white, curly brown hair, a beard, and a decent job, and yet despite all of these GOOD things about him, he STILL suffered inceldom and went ER. Now imagine how much worse it is for white guys who are actually short, have brown eyes, or who have shit jobs. The BAR for inceldom is getting HIGHER each day, meaning more and more white normies fall into inceldom

Inceldom, or at least a lack of easy access to white pussy, among Whites leads to Racemixing. If they dont go ER like the Jake guy did, many whitecels instead ascend by marrying blacks, asians, indians, and so on. Even normie white men often use ethnic women as a scapegoat to leave their inceldom. They are willing to tolerate having brown descendants if it means getting pussy. This means that the higher and higher standards of White women for "chad only", in turn leads normie white men to fuck and breed ethnic women, in turn contributing to EVEN MORE racemixing. This is why things like SEAmaxxing exist, or in this case, a pajeeta with a white guy, and have exited since the 60s. It's why passport bros are a thing.

And of course, let's not forget that often times these ethnic whores genuinely treat their white husband's better than white women ever could, because as we know, you CANT NEGOTIATE ATTRACTION. So if you have a white guy who's a 6/10, he will likely he treated disrespectfully by his white GF, he may not get enthusiastic sex from her, she may be dismissive if him, etc. Just imagine how much enthusiastically a hypothetical woman sucks chads cock VS how passively she sucks her beta husband's cock. Take that same logic and apply it to a white woman sucking a 6/10 white guys cock VS a brown woman sucking a 6/10 white guys cock.

Whereas when a white guy has a brown GF, she will worship her and instinctively and innately be more submissive to him on a subconscious level even if she is unaware of it herself, because everything from culture to biology makes her white BF superior to her, and so she has an easier time being submissive to her 6/10 white BF while the same 6/10 white guy with a white GF would not get submission as easily. For fucks sake, many ethnic women are even willing to work careers for white men, just so they can get those white genes, but not so much when it is a white male white female couple

Last edited:
I had this overweight poojeeta coworker dating some tall French chad. Like, what the fuck. How are we still alive as a species? Having any gf whatsoever in 2024 is literally chad only

Many White men who are incels, low tier normies, or who can't get married these days, would not have been incels 50 years ago. Many whitecels in modern times would have had kids 50 years ago. This means alot of white men have nothing to fight for, and we even see this on this forum, where many whitecels express a lack of care about white nationalism because they themselves feel rejected by White women, so why fight for them, right? Inceldom is becoming so rampant, due to White women's standards, lack of wealth, and the rise in AUTISM, and white men are having such difficulty getting married and having kids, that this alone acts as a demotivation for them to give a fuck about white society. Remember Jake William Davison, the incel who went ER in 2021? The guy was 6 feet tall, had blue eyes, was white, curly brown hair, a beard, and a decent job, and yet despite all of these GOOD things about him, he STILL suffered inceldom and went ER. Now imagine how much worse it is for white guys who are actually short, have brown eyes, or who have shit jobs. The BAR for inceldom is getting HIGHER each day, meaning more and more white normies fall into inceldom
True. This is a very bad trend for overall society. As more and more of these normie tier guys get excluded from society, they get demotivated and have nothing to fight for. Because of this, many give up and don't do much, which could legit cause a societal collapse eventually, since it's these guys who do most of the important jobs that keep the world functioning. Some of them even go ER form the frustration like you said. I would never go ER, but I will do my best to give back as little as possible to the society and foids that made me incel. I likely wouldn't be incel if born in the past a ways because I'm not even ugly, just a 5/10 and have Asperger's. My grandfather was shorter than me, uglier than me, and had 10 kids with one woman and was married to her his whole life.
Inceldom, or at least a lack of easy access to white pussy, among Whites leads to Racemixing. If they dont go ER like the Jake guy did, many whitecels instead ascend by marrying blacks, asians, indians, and so on. Even normie white men often use ethnic women as a scapegoat to leave their inceldom. They are willing to tolerate having brown descendants if it means getting pussy. This means that the higher and higher standards of White women for "chad only", in turn leads normie white men to fuck and breed ethnic women, in turn contributing to EVEN MORE racemixing. This is why things like SEAmaxxing exist, or in this case, a pajeeta with a white guy, and have exited since the 60s. It's why passport bros are a thing.

And of course, let's not forget that often times these ethnic whores genuinely treat their white husband's better than white women ever could, because as we know, you CANT NEGOTIATE ATTRACTION. So if you have a white guy who's a 6/10, he will likely he treated disrespectfully by his white GF, he may not get enthusiastic sex from her, she may be dismissive if him, etc. Just imagine how much enthusiastically a hypothetical woman sucks chads cock VS how passively she sucks her beta husband's cock. Take that same logic and apply it to a white woman sucking a 6/10 white guys cock VS a brown woman sucking a 6/10 white guys cock.

Whereas when a white guy has a brown GF, she will worship her and instinctively and innately be more submissive to him on a subconscious level even if she is unaware of it herself, because everything from culture to biology makes her white BF superior to her, and so she has an easier time being submissive to her 6/10 white BF while the same 6/10 white guy with a white GF would not get submission as easily. For fucks sake, many ethnic women are even willing to work careers for white men, just so they can get those white genes, but not so much when it is a white male white female couple
Yep. It really makes me wonder if an ethnic GF could genuinely love me. Perhaps I need to try to go for those ones on dating apps

chadlite not chad

Imagine that thing looking up at you while sucking your cock JFL.
7F43184A 09F3 4343 BDA7 9AFF7412C0CF
keep coping. it's looksmatch

Maybe.. she's some kind of instathot so there are plenty of other photos. She's got an odd look, but she's definitely a would not a wouldn't.

View attachment 1250358

But I freely admit I am a bit of a simp for Indian foids. I can't explain it. I just think they're sexy. So it's possible she has higher smv in my eyes than a lot of other guys'.
brutal. this "ugly" foid mog easily foids where i live (ruzzia) she is htb at least