Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’am such a loser

Django the niggero

Django the niggero

Captain
★★★
I will soon be 20 years old and I have nothing successful in life. I’m still virgin, it never began.

I will soon be 30 years old and I have nothing successful in life. I’m still virgin, it never began

I will soon be 36 years old and I have nothing successful in life. I’m still virgin, it never began.

I will soon be 30 years old and I have nothing successful in life. I’m still virgin, it never began
Virgin at 30 years old. I hope i would have died before.

I will soon be 36 years old and I have nothing successful in life. I’m still virgin, it never began.
I couldn’t stand being a virgin at the age of 36.

I will soon be 41 years old and I have nothing successful in my life. It never began

I will soon be 41 years old and I have nothing successful in my life. It never began
You remind me of this movie
76705E22 6391 453B B29E 19AE9CEC526D

forget the world and do drugs

Go eat rice & euphorically rejoice

I wonder why whe are even here sometimes , to see the end ? " , or get reincarnated into our dream scenario / life ? , who knows

I wonder why whe are even here sometimes , to see the end ? " , or get reincarnated into our dream scenario / life ? , who knows
We have nothing smarter to do :feelskek: if some new world or dimension was discovered, i would go without second thoughts.

For some reason I thought of you as younger.

For some reason I thought of you as younger.
I just turned 35, for some reason i feel much younger. When i think of a 35yo i imagine an proper adult, which is light years far away from me.