Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wrote a poem :)

• Thread starter M3llow3lectrician
  • Start date
M3llow3lectrician

M3llow3lectrician

Do you see?
IMG 0125

Can’t a mother fucker vent

They won’t do shit
im curious, how one could ever spend a single neuron on hating women, it's such a time waste, infact you're contributing to female supremacy by hating them, but go figure.

im curious, how one could ever spend a single neuron on hating women, it's such a time waste, infact you're contributing to female supremacy by hating them, but go figure.
Because I have strong emotions I’m not a robot

Because I have strong emotions I’m not a robot
women are the perfect creatures, they have formed a symbiosis with men, then gaslit us to thinking we had privleges ( The privlege of dying in war, working for the 1%, domestic abuse, and genetic advantage, is not an advantage. in the grand scheme) They are now reaping the benefits of doing nothing but take care of our children for the past 4,000 years. now ofcourse, we are the inept losers, and they are going to rule the world, or atleast the bloated goverments that dish out money on useless stuff.

I am a femenist, and i vote femenist, cause the faster society goes to shit, better for me. HAHAAHAHA