Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I wouldn't mind paying for food and letting my girlfriend live at mine for free [FDS lurkers GTFIH]

• Thread starter Mountainbikecel
  • Start date
Mountainbikecel

Mountainbikecel

Genetiker und Evolutionspsychologe.
★★★★
I agree with FDS on certain points:
-They are looking for marriage, which is also good against inceldom in a society.
-Marriage is also associated with a higher fertility rate, much needed in the developed world.
-I agree with them that financial stability makes for an attractive partner. This is also eugenic. Also, the government isn't your baby daddy, so it shouldn't pay for your children.
-They know that a woman's most valuable years are 16 to 36. She shouldn't waste them, and whoever gets them is a lucky dog. When a man pays for their apartment and their food while she is still a student, she has somewhat more security that he's being serious. If they proceed to marry, his investment in her will return, e.g. by her being able to teach their children more (given that she used this time to finish her education).
-My expenses wouldn't become much higher anyway, as cooking for two and living together isn't much more expensive than for yourself.
If you travel and stay at a hotel, it is even the exact same price.

But:
Some FDS are 26+, already half their years gone, and they expect so much that I couldn't even afford it, besides they are still Chad only. Go fuck yourself.

FDS wouldn’t exist in the past because they are just average looking women or below and they get pumped and dumped by Chads and even high tier normies in our society, and are now mad. In the past they would have gotten married and be taken care of, but their mothers and grandmothers dug their own daughters’ graves.

Aside from that social analysis, FDS are whores at the end of the day. If they were virgins refusing to let a dude smash without a ring, I would actually have had sympathy for them. But they’re not, and they should rot on the ground.

FDS are whores at the end of the day. If they were virgins refusing to let a dude smash without a ring, I would actually have had sympathy for them. But they’re not, and they should rot on the ground.
BASED :blackpill:

What kind of cuck thread is this? FDS foids are ugly whores and trannys who should be shot in the head