Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wouldn't mind getting raped

Gundamcel69

Gundamcel69

Autistcel, Subhuman
-
100% - Permaban gay nigga
Tbh I wouldn't mind getting raped by either a male or a woman. Like getting raped isn't that big of a deal It's just a couple minutes of feeling uncomfortable. At least it'd prove that I'm good enough to be raped. It's not going to happen though because a currycel with autism isn't good enough to be raped apparently.

I wouldn't mind getting "raped" by a foid, however that would work, but getting raped by a big faggot in the ass sounds giga-brutal and traumatizing tbh.

Kys faggot @MarquisDeSade @TheProphetMuscle @Robtical

This is gay, but it shows how the damage rape does is over-exaggerated. Inceldom is much much worse than rape.

straightest anime avi user

usually with alt people tend to lose their creativity i would look for similar patterns
That's true, did he post about wanting to get fucked by a guy?

Hope this nigga gets hanged. (in vidya)

Tbh I wouldn't mind getting raped by either a male
stopped reading there fag. male-on-male rapists belong to the woodchipper. females cannot rape

Another greycel faggot I see. :feelsjuice:

As long as its not a Faggot of Tranny its okay

This is the second time he posted about being raped by a guy :feelskek:
We are monsters that deserve to be exterminated. I day dream about being gassed in a gas chamber, and about being raped by men. I'd honestly deserve it for my curry skin and Aspergers

This is the second time he posted about being raped by a guy :feelskek:
Referencing this I think this guy will turn gay in the future. A pattern is starting to show