Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I wouldn't be alive without modern medicine

guyfromwizchan

guyfromwizchan

23yo, friendless khhv. Mental illness.
★★★
Allergies, asthma, 13+ on each eye (legal blindness), pectus excavatum, clubbed thumbs, underbite, long face, long forehead, mental illness, cognitive dysfunction, can't function socially whatsoever, can't function physically, can't function mentally, can't hold even a simple job, can't provide for myself.

:woke::feelsree::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

You can take pride in the fact that you've leeched thousands off the gynocentric system in medical treatment :cool:

Unhealthiness is the 2nd worst quality you can have after ugliness when it comes to women.

You can take pride in the fact that you've leeched thousands off the gynocentric system in medical treatment :cool:
You see the problem is that no matter how pressured the state is, the mindless workers will carry the burden and find some way to circumvent it. If too many refugees are killing natives or being leaches then immigration stops for a while but resumes later. If too many burden the system with medical bills, unemployment, etc., then taxes will simply be raised. I don't want to hurt the innocent, hard-working men. I want to hurt the state, the politicians, the parasite kikes who have totally ruined society. But I can't. I am totally powerless to do anything.

Could you kindly describe what you would consider the maximum of your capacity? What can you do?

You see the problem is that no matter how pressured the state is, the mindless workers will carry the burden and find some way to circumvent it. If too many refugees are killing natives or being leaches then immigration stops for a while but resumes later. If too many burden the system with medical bills, unemployment, etc., then taxes will simply be raised. I don't want to hurt the innocent, hard-working men. I want to hurt the state, the politicians, the parasite kikes who have totally ruined society. But I can't. I am totally powerless to do anything.
:feelsbadman:

Unhealthiness is the 2nd worst quality you can have after ugliness when it comes to women.
Being ugly is usually associated with sickness(ugly=bad gene quality, bad gene quality=prone to illness) so it's like a package deal.

Could you kindly describe what you would consider the maximum of your capacity? What can you do?
Depends upon the circumstances. With a knife to my throat or a gun to my head I could probably do a lot but the government cannot legally have such high expectations of people in the modern world.
I could work a few hours a day but I feel like I would be like the down syndrome people who are sent to work (they are in my country LOL) and where it actually costs the government money to have them employed.

Me neither. Appendicitis

Hm ._.

Well, it's good at least that you had access to the medical treatment required to survive. Not everyone is born with the best hand but we have to try to make do :)

I could work a few hours a day but I feel like I would be like the down syndrome people who are sent to work (they are in my country LOL) and where it actually costs the government money to have them employed.
Where are you from mate? It's same here in Germany, almost resembles KZ in some facilities. We had some big scandals here. They wanted to put me into one as well. I swear sometimes I feel like not much changed deep inside of the people. They hail the Merkel Fuehrer, instead of gloryfying their own nation they praise USA and they still believe in some twisted sense in "Arbeit macht Frei".
Allergies, asthma, 13+ on each eye (legal blindness), pectus excavatum, clubbed thumbs, underbite, long face, long forehead, mental illness, cognitive dysfunction, can't function socially whatsoever, can't function physically, can't function mentally, can't hold even a simple job, can't provide for myself.
13+ is dioptrines? So it's fixable with glasses? How's your visus in percent with and without glasses? How do you cope?

Last edited:
a good portion of my face would be missing without modern medicine

Where are you from mate? It's same here in Germany, almost resembles KZ in some facilities. We had some big scandals here. They wanted to put me into one as well. I swear sometimes I feel like not much changed deep inside of the people. They hail the Merkel Fuehrer, instead of gloryfying their own nation they praise USA and they still believe in some twisted sense in "Arbeit macht Frei".

13+ is dioptrines? So it's fixable with glasses? How's your visus in percent with and without glasses? How do you cope?
I live right next to your country. Der Fuhrer referred to our country as "farmland". Our language is derived from yours.

Germans and other West, white Europeans are so insanely overly social, so obsessed with "I can't think this," "I can't say this." This is why there will never be revolt. We are more humanly versions of the Chinese, sadly.

What do you mean they wanted to put you into one? You mean a "flexible job"?

Eyes

i feel like arbeit macht frei is definetly a good and right statement but only financially mentally it can really fuck you up.

mein kamerad

Most of us wouldn't be alive without modern medicine.

Germans and other West, white Europeans are so insanely overly social, so obsessed with "I can't think this," "I can't say this." This is why there will never be revolt. We are more humanly versions of the Chinese, sadly.
I don't even know if this is true anymore, we just outsourced the cruelty to the private sector more. Otherwise agreed central Europeans are conformists no matter what system.

What do you mean they wanted to put you into one? You mean a "flexible job"?
Sheltered workshop. In Germany they are basically for profit. I have problems talking with unfamiliar people and especially system slaves, so one leads to another.

i feel like arbeit macht frei is definetly a good and right statement but only financially mentally it can really fuck you up.

mein kamerad
Arbeit or meaningful results of productivity? And on a subordinate level money or safe living circumstances? You probably got it, but work itself is far to much fetishized by most people here often to a level of self destruction and sacrifice. Can't deny there is an evolutionary component to it as well though. Humans need to be active and have a purpose.

Kamerad?:feelsmega::feelswhere::feelsahh::feelsgah::feelsgah:

I'm a commie, Harry.

:woke::feelsree::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:
God damn what caused all that? Why eye so low? Since baby?

I don't even know if this is true anymore, we just outsourced the cruelty to the private sector more. Otherwise agreed central Europeans are conformists no matter what system.

Sheltered workshop. In Germany they are basically for profit. I have problems talking with unfamiliar people and especially system slaves, so one leads to another.

Arbeit or meaningful results of productivity? And on a subordinate level money or safe living circumstances? You probably got it, but work itself is far to much fetishized by most people here often to a level of self destruction and sacrifice. Can't deny there is an evolutionary component to it as well though. Humans need to be active and have a purpose.

Kamerad?:feelsmega::feelswhere::feelsahh::feelsgah::feelsgah:

I'm a commie, Harry.
mein kommunistenschwein kamerad ;)

Same. My mother couldn't breastfeed me,I am colorblind, I had some shit near my dick that was surgically removed, I had a massive flu when I was 11 and had 41° or so, without medicine I would be dead long time ago. We are so fucking subhumans.

God damn what caused all that? Why eye so low? Since baby?
Gradually got worse and worse. My vision was horrible since I was a little boy. I suspect using scratchy glasses and using my computer too much deteriorates my vision but honestly is there anything which isn't genetic?

I think 1/4 or 1/5 of kids would have died before they are 5 in olden times. Still a lot in 3rd world shit holes

Gradually got worse and worse. My vision was horrible since I was a little boy. I suspect using scratchy glasses and using my computer too much deteriorates my vision but honestly is there anything which isn't genetic?
u try vitamins or eye exercises?