Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I would worship God

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
★★★★★
If he gave me only one of the 3 following assuming he even exists:
1. My desired body
2. A qt loyal virgin gf
3. Drag me out from this pathetic excuse of a world and put me into another one where things are at least a bit better
That's literally all I ask, which should be easy for an omnipotent, caring being

God made me, a Genetically Modified Gorilla, able to exist. If he can do that, he can grant any of your requests.

But he wont. He'll continue to sit on his throne watching all suffer, while eating a soft pretzel and getting his dick sucked by a long line of perfect women

5e31b83941438image

Well he didn’t so..

God made me, a Genetically Modified Gorilla, able to exist. If he can do that, he can grant any of your requests.

But he wont. He'll continue to sit on his throne watching all suffer, while eating a soft pretzel and getting his dick sucked by a long line of perfect women

View attachment 244550
That's why religion makes no sense to me, if he knew I'm gonna rope someday why doesn't he move his ass while he still can?
Well he didn’t so..
Exactly

Sorry inkwell but you are the one that serves God, not the other way around.

He doesnt care

That's why religion makes no sense to me, if he knew I'm gonna rope someday why doesn't he move his ass while he still can?

I used to try and understand religion, or make excuses for why a near perfect being would allow so much pain, suffering, and blood shed to exist.

I came to the conclusion that if there is a God hes either

1. a sadistic god, pleasured only by the suffering of others

2. Watching this all unfold like a never ending netflix show.

3. Made earth when he was bored and we're only entertainment or a test for a better world hes working on.

4. Has abandoned us and moved on to another world out of our reach.

5. An cruel and evil god

I used to try and understand religion, or make excuses for why a near perfect being would allow so much pain, suffering, and blood shed to exist.

I came to the conclusion that if there is a God hes either

1. a sadistic god, pleasured only by the suffering of others

2. Watching this all unfold like a never ending netflix show.

3. Made earth when he was bored and we're only entertainment or a test for a better world hes working on.

4. Has abandoned us and moved on to another world out of our reach.

5. An cruel and evil god
High IQ, imagine knowing literally everything while letting your own creation go to shit by putting Chad and evil inkel in the same battleground. He simply does not care.

High IQ, imagine knowing literally everything while letting your own creation go to shit by putting Chad and evil inkel in the same battleground. He simply does not care.
What's funny is he apparently punishes people for suicide by sending them to an eternal hell prison.

Imagine creating a terrible world not worth living in, then all of a sudden give a fuck and get mad when your creations try and escape

LOL. :lul:

What's funny is he apparently punishes people for suicide by sending them to an eternal hell prison.

Imagine creating a terrible world not worth living in, then all of a sudden give a fuck and get mad when your creations try and escape

thats why I haven't checked out. Fear of the unknown

I was gonna mention that lmao what a joke.
it's one of the reasons why I don't wanna rope, I'm just scared shitless of what hell could actually be like.
thats why I haven't checked out. Fear of the unknown
Same

God has actually set up a deal where if you rope you are transported into a better world complete with anime harem and adventure. It's sort of an apology thing for obviously having placed too much on you for you to bear.

God has actually set up a deal where if you rope you are transported into a better world complete with anime harem and adventure. It's sort of an apology thing for obviously having placed too much on you for you to bear.
I so fucking wish this was true

View attachment 244550
brutal God pill. a god like this far more likely to exist than the abrahamic deities

I'm just scared shitless of what hell could actually be like.

Heaven and hell are realms.

Your body and life on Earth is like a black box where you your soul enters, your conscious experiences here mold it, and then it leaves in a final, static state to go off to other realms. Your soul then is in that static, unchangeable state, and is subject to the collection of conscious states that have been imprinted on it in life on Earth, with a strong emphasis on the state as a result of your life's final moments.

Hell should be terrifying. Imagine an atemporal, persisting conscious state that consists of your own worst nightmares made manifest. There is no more body for your conscious state to change, so it's immutable. You soul exists in that state "forever."

Depending on your theological flavor, there may be additional realms, like neutral ones such as the Christian concept of purgatory.

Hell should be terrifying. Imagine an atemporal, persisting conscious state that consists of your own worst nightmares made manifest. There is no more body for your conscious state to change, so it's immutable. You soul exists in that state "forever."
I can't even fathom being torn to bits 24/7 for all eternity

I can't even fathom being torn to bits 24/7 for all eternity

A stasis-like conscious state is impossible to fathom, since the act of doing so is a change of one state to the other.

Before I die I'll probably unlock the mechanisms of consciousness and the mysteries of the soul, then ironically piece it all together right as I die. (JFL)

Yes, I'm slowly losing my mind.

Before I die I'll probably unlock the mechanisms of consciousness and the mysteries of the soul, then ironically piece it all together right as I die. (JFL)

Yes, I'm slowly losing my mind.

That's pretty badass ngl

F367bf32123794ad5f0bb8f95e6c4788

I was gonna mention that lmao what a joke.
it's one of the reasons why I don't wanna rope, I'm just scared shitless of what hell could actually be like.

Same

So you acknowledge hell's existence?

View attachment 244550
Based gorilla cel

That's pretty badass ngl

View attachment 244566

The scariest part for me personally is not even death, but the possibility of being right and possibly ending up somewhere I'm not too fond of.

If there's nothing, no big deal, since I won't exist anymore. But if my consciousness does persist in some state, then holy shit. At least I'll have some vague idea of where I've orientated it.

The scariest part for me personally is not even death, but the possibility of being right and possibly ending up somewhere I'm not too fond of.
I think of it this way. We already exist in a word where we dont have any control of our lives. We're bred and taught to be content with wasting our lives making someone else money and going to a place we hate for half of our entire day for the rest of our lives.

Death would be no different. My hope is that our consciousness lives on in a dream like state. A world of our creation so to speak.

For example,

if you are an atheist and want to believe in not existing then that will be your fate.

If you want to believe in an afterlife or heaven then you go there.

If you want believe in a certain world then it would be created by your conciousness after your death, and so on.

I think of it this way. We already exist in a word where we dont have any control of our lives. We're bred and taught to be content with wasting our lives making someone else money and going to a place we hate for half of our entire day for the rest of our lives.

Death would be no different. My hope is that our consciousness lives on in a dream like state. A world of our creation so to speak.

For example,

if you are an atheist and want to believe in not existing then that will be your fate.

If you want believe in a certain world then it would be created by your conciousness after your death, and so on.

Believe it or not, I've had that same idea floating around my head for about eight years now.

I did some (unofficial) research on the experience and sensation of altered time passage under certain drugs, notably by DMT users. Some people reported that their ten minute trips felt like decades. They felt like they had lived and experienced entire lifetimes.

Then there's the hypothesis (still untested, because of measurement methodology limitations) that copious amounts of DMT is released upon death. If true, it would mean that as you die, you enter into an experientially "infinite" conscious state. If true, it could also be the brain's dying pangs to cling onto consciousness, not unlike the body's dying pangs to cling onto life.

On a loosely related note, I've come to the conclusion that consciousness must be some sort fundamental universal force that is measurable only in sufficiently complex biological constructs through which this force emerges and manifests. Different (non-human) life forms arguably have some degree of consciousness, and we could qualitatively assign these degrees as weaker and stronger, relative to the human baseline. A dog, for example, is more conscious than a mouse. How this can be quantified and measured aside from neuronal activity is uncertain. Like dark matter, we can only hypothesize its presence and observe its effects.

If true, this force is present outside of life forms, which means it's around before and after your death. The challenge now would be explaining the mechanics of how this force interacts with and affects the biological entity, and why that would be sufficient reason to think that it entails continuity of consciousness beyond biological expiration.

The search continues. David Chalmers: 1. Me: 0.

Last edited:
Believe it or not, I've had that same idea floating around my head for about eight years now.

I did some (unofficial) research on the experience and sensation of altered time passage under certain drugs, notably by DMT users. Some people reported that their ten minute trips felt like decades. They felt like they had lived and experienced entire lifetimes.

Then there's the hypothesis (still untested, because of measurement methodology limitations) that copious amounts of DMT is released upon death. If true, it would mean that as you die, you enter into an experientially "infinite" conscious state. If true, it could also be the brain's dying pangs to cling onto consciousness, not unlike the body's dying pangs to cling onto life.

On a loosely related note, I've come to the conclusion that consciousness must be some sort fundamental universal force that is measurable only in sufficiently complex biological constructs through which this force emerges and manifests. Different (non-human) life forms arguably have some degree of consciousness, and we could qualitatively assign these degrees as weaker and stronger, relative to the human baseline. A dog, for example, is more conscious than a mouse. How this can be quantified and measured aside from neuronal activity is uncertain. Like dark matter, we can only hypothesize its presence and observe its effects.

If true, this force is present outside of life forms, which means it's around before and after your death. The challenge now would be explaining the mechanics of how this force interacts with and affects the biological entity, and why that would be sufficient reason to think that it entails continuity of consciousness beyond biological expiration.

forces me
Anyway your saying that consciousness is like some huge unperceivable ''being'' or force that manifests itself through living beings? And we all have a fraction of it? Kinda fucks up my mind tbh

Dude everything of what you're saying is gold. Bouncing off of this theory, perhaps beings with a higher level of conciousness then say a rat or dog, can sever the connection between body and the universal force of consciousness safely and enter a new state of consciousness within our own.

My brain hurts just thinking about it man. (Might be because I'm just a genetically modified gorilla)

Bouncing off of this theory, perhaps beings with a higher level of conciousness then say a rat or dog, can sever the connection between body and the universal force of consciousness safely and enter a new state of consciousness within our own.

Can you please elaborate and expand on this? I'm not quite sure what you're referring to. Are you suggesting that the conscious force of a lesser conscious creature is assimilated or absorbed by a higher conscious one?

If so, I don't think that it would necessarily work this way. It's more likely that consciousness (as a force) is a higher dimensional force that is projected onto our lower dimensional reality through individual vectors onto points (humans and animals). It could be like a field, but each entity would be its own unit through which the force acts on it, much like how each planet is a distinct unit through which the gravitational field acts on it.

Did you mean something else?

forces me
Anyway your saying that consciousness is like some huge unperceivable ''being'' or force that manifests itself through living beings? And we all have a fraction of it? Kinda fucks up my mind tbh

Force, yes. Being, no. Some people do believe that "God" is the prime consciousness, so in that respect it would be a being. I don't hold this view.

Can you please elaborate and expand on this? I'm not quite sure what you're referring to. Are you suggesting that the conscious force of a lesser conscious creature is assimilated or absorbed by a higher conscious one?

If so, I don't think that it would necessarily work this way. It's more likely that consciousness (as a force) is a higher dimensional force that is projected onto our lower dimensional reality through individual vectors onto points (humans and animals). It could be like a field, but each entity would be its own unit through which the force acts on it, much like how each planet is a distinct unit through which the gravitational field acts on it.

Did you mean something else?
Ah sorry.

What I had meant was that theres a certain threshold of conciousness that some creatures can meet. Lesser creatures like dogs and rats cannot pass this threshold, but I believe we can.

After death I believe our level of conciousness possesses the ability to carry on after death and perhaps create our own reality.
Brutal

If he gave me only one of the 3 following assuming he even exists:
1. My desired body
2. A qt loyal virgin gf
3. Drag me out from this pathetic excuse of a world and put me into another one where things are at least a bit better
That's literally all I ask, which should be easy for an omnipotent, caring being
God wants to give you eternal happiness not some random bimbo and a "chad body".Christ promised a new body to those who will go to heaven but no one supposes that it will be a chad body.You must understand that stacy has x "beauty" while god has perfect and infinite "beauty".The joys of this life are nothing compared to those to come(only if you have repented and wish to follow god ofc)

God wants to give you eternal happiness not some random bimbo and a "chad body".Christ promised a new body to those who will go to heaven but no one supposes that it will be a chad body.You must understand that stacy has x "beauty" while god has perfect and infinite "beauty".The joys of this life are nothing compared to those to come(only if you have repented and wish to follow god ofc)
I have only one problem with this, and that is, that while I may not be entitled to a better body or some shit, it still makes a HUUUUGE difference in how your life will turn out.
Take chad for example, everyone gives him validation making him feel full of energy and with more reasons to worship God for being a loving father, while I rot in my room 24/7 with absolutely no motivation to fucking live while Chad lives his life alongside Stacy and co, giving me less and less reasons to worship a being who punished me to be isolated for all my life with almost no purpose whatsoever. tldr forcing me to sin and do crazy shit while others don't have to worry about this.
What I'm saying is that he shouldn't expect to have grateful sons if he doesn't treat them that well in the first place, he's just favouring those who already are at the top just like how everyone does.

Ah sorry.

What I had meant was that theres a certain threshold of conciousness that some creatures can meet. Lesser creatures like dogs and rats cannot pass this threshold, but I believe we can.

After death I believe our level of conciousness possesses the ability to carry on after death and perhaps create our own reality.

Yes, I see. This is accurate within this framework. With enough concentrated force on a point, you could pierce the veil, so to speak.

Exactly. Even if there was a god I'm not worshiping since he clearly doesn't care for me.

I have only one problem with this, and that is, that while I may not be entitled to a better body or some shit, it still makes a HUUUUGE difference in how your life will turn out.
Take chad for example, everyone gives him validation making him feel full of energy and with more reasons to worship God for being a loving father, while I rot in my room 24/7 with absolutely no motivation to fucking live while Chad lives his life alongside Stacy and co, giving me less and less reasons to worship a being who punished me to be isolated for all my life with almost no purpose whatsoever. tldr forcing me to sin and do crazy shit while others don't have to worry about this.
What I'm saying is that he shouldn't expect to have grateful sons if he doesn't treat them that well in the first place, he's just favouring those who already are at the top just like how everyone does.
if god hated your being you wouldn't even come to existence.god is omnipotent and all knowing.he doesn't need to linger around and wonder if he should kill you,nor does he have to become more powerful to kill.About the loving father part,normies can't even imagine how important is what they possess,so much that they rope after living 25% of our lifes for a few weeks.They don't even appreciate what they have,so i can't agree with you on that part.Even if we suppose they are grateful for what they have,people are fickle beings and a womans perfume might me all that chad needs to walk a road that leads straight to hell and to worship all that is earthly.Even when man has a perfect wife and perfect kids and a perfect job he cannot stay still or quiet.he feels this desire to have more and more.Our desire for the perfect good will always be there.

religion coping wont help you unless you find some obscure cult where u can ascend with some cult foid.

if god hated your being you wouldn't even come to existence.god is omnipotent and all knowing.he doesn't need to linger around and wonder if he should kill you,nor does he have to become more powerful to kill.About the loving father part,normies can't even imagine how important is what they possess,so much that they rope after living 25% of our lifes for a few weeks.They don't even appreciate what they have,so i can't agree with you on that part.Even if we suppose they are grateful for what they have,people are fickle beings and a womans perfume might me all that chad needs to walk a road that leads straight to hell and to worship all that is earthly.Even when man has a perfect wife and perfect kids and a perfect job he cannot stay still or quiet.he feels this desire to have more and more.Our desire for the perfect good will always be there.

i never said that people weren't thrown to great heights of despair and suffering.i wonder what was your interpretation of the book of job before becoming an atheist.

For example,

Afterlife is the most common cope imaginable, there’s a reason every human civilisation has their own rendition of it. Humans are scared of death and they are more productive if they delude themselves into believing that there is some divine reward at the end of this struggle.

I think it is irrational to assume that life after death would be so fair as what you described if it were something that actually existed. There is no fairness or justice in this life, it is delusional to expect it in the next. Consciousness is also a projection of the brain, it will likely just fade to blackness once the brain has ceased to function.

Afterlife is the most common cope imaginable, there’s a reason every human civilisation has their own rendition of it. Humans are scared of death and they are more productive if they delude themselves into believing that there is some divine reward at the end of this struggle.

I think it is irrational to assume that life after death would be so fair as what you described if it were something that actually existed. There is no fairness or justice in this life, it is delusional to expect it in the next. Consciousness is also a projection of the brain, it will likely just fade to blackness once the brain has ceased to function.
high IQ, fear of death is a very natural instinct that human beings have. Iirc everytime you dream you are going to die, and you do, you wake up or the dream just ends, because the brain doesn't actually know what lies at the other side, so it reacts accordingly. Just yesterday I had a similar experience, I just dreamt I was going to die by falling off a cliff then the moment my body hit the ground I woke up.
tldr humans are scared of the unknown

Honestly I'm okay with it being cope. I'd rather believe that

Sounds good

@8:50 in begins the relevant part of the video concerning any supposed afterlife.