Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I would worship God

Know a lot of cope-cels who joined Church Groups in the hope of social acceptance and a pristine Christian girlfriend, but remain friendless and virgins.

Anyway all the churches are closed due to covid-19 (although the Mosques remain open- authorities keeping silent on that one).

Take heed this is you in 10-15 years time.

If he gave me only one of the 3 following assuming he even exists:
1. My desired body
2. A qt loyal virgin gf
3. Drag me out from this pathetic excuse of a world and put me into another one where things are at least a bit better
That's literally all I ask, which should be easy for an omnipotent, caring being
While I'm not a fan of the game or series, The Sims already shown how God is, or would be if he's not real, as he look down at us.
He will not give you anything you want unless he wants to.

In all seriousness though, devotion to God is supposed to be disinterested.

It's not a transaction.

Even slaves believe in God.

(just saying that as an curious outsider though, I don't believe in these shit. Never did)

Last edited:
Honestly I'm okay with it being cope. I'd rather believe that
I would prefer for what I know to be true, I hate the idea of deluding myself. I find that kind of thinking to be in line with the bluepilled.

Said this before, but as one who is blackpilled, you should question why (((they))) push for ATHEISM just as they push for feminism, LGBT, and divorce.

Know a lot of cope-cels who joined Church Groups in the hope of social acceptance and a pristine Christian girlfriend, but remain friendless and virgins.

Anyway all the churches are closed due to covid-19 (although the Mosques remain open- authorities keeping silent on that one).

Take heed this is you in 10-15 years time.

LOL, that’s me already my dude.

Thanks for that BTW, Jesus.

If you even exist you’ve given me this “great” life.

Meanwhile numerous Chads and homosexual faggots have been alternatively provided great bodies by you via excellent genetics that you must of gave them and all the fags use their massive cocks for is giving eachother AIDS and tearing each others assholes apart and the hetero Chads? Yeah they’ve got life rough living in tutorial mode. So rough in fact that many of them use their physically perfect Stacy girlfriends as punching bags and pincushions to let out their sexual frustrations on before leaving said Stacy with a fatherless bastard if not several bastards yet it is “I” that don’t deserve a woman’s love or desire?

Yeah, thanks Jesus.

You’ve been a real pal and sure taught me a lot by giving me such a shitty existence.

I would prefer for what I know to be true, I hate the idea of deluding myself. I find that kind of thinking to be in line with the bluepilled.
Well whats "true" Is no one knows. So for now we are both deluding ourselves.

Well whats "true" Is no one knows. So for now we are both deluding ourselves.
We know that consciousness is a projection of the brain, it is highly rational to presume that it ends when the the brain is no longer functional.

It is highly irrational to believe that we carry on dreaming after we die since even when you are asleep your brain’s neurons are firing to project the conscious experience of your dream.

Just because two things are not known for certain doesn’t mean that they are equally believable. You don’t know for 100% certainty whether you will be alive or dead tomorrow, but you do know it is more likely that you will be alive than you won’t be.

We know that consciousness is a projection of the brain, it is highly rational to presume that it ends when the the brain is no longer functional.

It is highly irrational to believe that we carry on dreaming after we die since even when you are asleep your brain’s neurons are firing to project the conscious experience of your dream.

Just because two things are not known for certain doesn’t mean that they are equally believable. You don’t know for 100% certainty whether you will be alive or dead tomorrow, but you do know it is more likely that you will be alive than you won’t be.
I'm not saying they are equally belivable.

I'm saying we dont know if any of our speculations are true. One can be more believable than the other for sure, but we still dont know

I'm not saying they are equally belivable.

I'm saying we dont know if any of our speculations are true. One can be more believable than the other for sure, but we still dont know
Right, but one is a rational deduction based on an empirical analysis on how the world works and the other is just “what I want to be true.” So one is cope and the other is just honesty.

Right, but one is a rational deduction based on an empirical analysis on how the world works and the other is just “what I want to be true.” So one is cope and the other is just honesty.
Rational deduction does not equate to truth. Again both speculations. If you believe its cope that's on you

Rational deduction does not equate to truth. Again both speculations. If you believe its cope that's on you
Rational deduction is the only means we have for discerning what is true and what isnt, if you choose to ignore it as a means to seek truth then you are basically acting as in the same way as the bluepilled.

Rational deduction is the only means we have for discerning what is true and what isnt, if you choose to ignore it as a means to seek truth then you are basically acting as in the same way as the bluepilled.
If that's the way you see it I cant stop you. This has been going nowhere. We clearly dont see eye to eye.

Let's agree to disagree and call it a day

I would worship anyone that gave me that

We don't know that consciousness is a brain projection. We believe that is, based on neuroscience, which is grounded in physicalism.

Phenomenologically, the mechanisms are still unknown. The hard problem remains unsolved.

This is philosophically and demonstrably false. Rationality is a very useful tool to help us reach truth, but it's not the gold standard. There are some truths that can be deduced a priori, but there are many truths that are reached a posteriori, such as through empirical observation (mostly reliable) or personal (mostly dubious). Some epistemologists argue that even empirical observation is merely an approximation of truth, though a very good one in an overwhelming number of cases.

Suppose that you and I both have never observed or experienced fire or its effects. All we have are other people's accounts of what it is and how it is. So we sit for hours, day after day pondering and arguing for what it means for something to be "heated" or "burning." We can build beautiful logical arguments and structures that seem to give us the truths about fire. But the absolute best way to learn the truths of fire in this case is to simply light a torch, bring it close to your hand, then throw it on something combustible. We then deliberate and comtemplate the implications of this, or simply start playing around with fire.

Truth can also be reached experientially, though we require a more delicate treament of experience as a means or avenue of reaching truth. One way to know what "blue" is like is to see the color for yourself. I can show you fMRI scans of people seeing blue and show you physics experiments that have measured the wavelength of blue, but it does absolutely nothing for you in the quest to understand what the truth of the experience of seeing the color blue really is. You, as the scientist looking at the data of blue versus the conscious experiencer of blue will have two completely different truths, both of which happen to be the subset of "the truth of blue" (let's call this B), but there's no edge that connects the child nodes of B with each other in the graph.

Rationality has a very obvious wall here that it cannot climb nor otherwise circumvent. It has hard limits, as does empiricism (but that's a slight tangent). Rationality does a good job of closing certain gaps to reach truth in a way that can be easily traced, but even the best builders cannot build a house with just one tool.

Last edited:
We don't know that consciousness is a brain projection. We believe that is, based on neuroscience, which is grounded in physicalism.

Phenomenologically, the mechanisms are still unknown. The hard problem remains unsolved.

This is philosophically and demonstrably false. Rationality is a very useful tool to help us reach truth, but it's not the gold standard. There are some truths that can be deduced a priori, but there are many truths that are reached a posteriori, such as through empirical observation (mostly reliable) or personal (mostly dubious). Some epistemologists argue that even empirical observation is merely an approximation of truth, though a very good one in an overwhelming number of cases.

Suppose that you and I both have never observed or experienced fire or its effects. All we have are other people's accounts of what it is and how it is. So we sit for hours, day after day pondering and arguing for what it means for something to be "heated" or "burning." We can build beautiful logical arguments and structures that seem to give us the truths about fire. But the absolute best way to learn the truths of fire in this case is to simply light a torch, bring it close to your hand, then throw it on something combustible. We then deliberate and comtemplate the implications of this, or simply start playing around with fire.

Truth can also be reached experientially, though we require a more delicate treament of experience as a means or avenue of reaching truth. One way to know what "blue" is like is to see the color for yourself. I can show you fMRI scans of people seeing blue and show you physics experiments that have measured the wavelength of blue, but it does absolutely nothing for you in the quest to understand what the truth of the experience of seeing the color blue really is. You, as the scientist looking at the data of blue versus the conscious experiencer of blue will have two completely different truths, both of which happen to be the subset of "the truth of blue" (let's call this B), but there's no edge that connects the child nodes of B with each other in the graph.

Rationality has a very obvious wall here that it cannot climb nor otherwise circumvent. It has hard limits, as does empiricism (but that's a slight tangent). Rationality does a good job of closing certain gaps to reach truth in a way that can be easily traced, but even the best builders cannot build a house with just one tool.
I agree with everything you said. However we barely scratched the surface of epistemology, we were having a very rudimentary discussion on eschatology and whether it is more rational / cope to believe that consciousness ends with the termination of the function of the brain (I personally believe that it does since I see the entirety of the human existence and every sensory experience related to it to be a product of evolution and there is absolutely no evolutionary reason for consciousness to persist beyond the vessel within which it is contained) or whether upon death you are transported to a dream-like heaven, unique to you where you get everything you have ever desired. You’re right, my statement that rational deduction is all we have as a means for determining truth is massively reductive within the context of a broader discussion on epistemology, but it made total sense within the context of the debate I was trying to have with that other guy, because I really don’t believe in the spiritual side of metaphysics as I don’t see any evidence for it in the material world. As far as I’m concerned it’s folly to speculate on life after death for that reason, though it is rational to assume that without a brain (or at least something like it) the conditions required for the facilitation of consciousness cannot arise.

I guess God wants us to learn how to cope.

In all seriousness though, devotion to God is supposed to be disinterested.

It's not a transaction.

Even slaves believe in God.

(just saying that as an curious outsider though, I don't believe in these shit. Never did)
I mean the way I see it it's just a cope for the weak, most deliberately believe some higher entity will take them out of their misery
Said this before, but as one who is blackpilled, you should question why (((they))) push for ATHEISM just as they push for feminism, LGBT, and divorce.
Good point, but I think it's more due to the nature of christianity. Thry wouldn't be able to push their propagabda around if everyone thought it was a sin.

I mean the way I see it it's just a cope for the weak, most deliberately believe some higher entity will take them out of their misery

Good point, but I think it's more due to the nature of christianity. Thry wouldn't be able to push their propagabda around if everyone thought it was a sin.

Well, naturally, since Christianity has remnants of God's truth in it, even if it is corrupted. That's why they have no problem pushing things like paganism or hinduism or buddhism, since those are far more deviant and loose in their rules and morals, such as how the Romans were ok with being fags

most deliberately believe some higher entity will take them out of their misery
I stand corrected. They are indeed promised eternal life in heaven if they behave correctly on Earth.

What a joke.

I agree with everything you said. However we barely scratched the surface of epistemology, we were having a very rudimentary discussion on eschatology and whether it is more rational / cope to believe that consciousness ends with the termination of the function of the brain (I personally believe that it does since I see the entirety of the human existence and every sensory experience related to it to be a product of evolution and there is absolutely no evolutionary reason for consciousness to persist beyond the vessel within which it is contained) or whether upon death you are transported to a dream-like heaven, unique to you where you get everything you have ever desired. You’re right, my statement that rational deduction is all we have as a means for determining truth is massively reductive within the context of a broader discussion on epistemology, but it made total sense within the context of the debate I was trying to have with that other guy, because I really don’t believe in the spiritual side of metaphysics as I don’t see any evidence for it in the material world. As far as I’m concerned it’s folly to speculate on life after death for that reason, though it is rational to assume that without a brain (or at least something like it) the conditions required for the facilitation of consciousness cannot arise.

I see. OK.

In order to entertain discussions of an afterlife and toy with the possibility of consciousness persisting postmortem we have to readjust our metaphysics and generally work within frameworks that are different from materialist ones, since the very possibility itself traditionally presupposes something that may be supramaterial. Even within the material framework there are certain tenable physical theories postulated that may paradoxically lend some plausibility to non-material metaphysics. The holographic principle and information theory, for example. If true, it would suggest that our material world is the projection of information encoded in higher (or is it lower?), physically inaccessible dimensions. It would - in practice - mean that our reality is an illusion. It would also mean that our consciousness is supervenient to some external, unknown source.

None of this is remotely invoking the theological or supernatural, though inroads towards that are easily constructed.

The brain certainly houses and facilitates consciousness. From a material point of view, mechanisms are never greater than the sum of their parts, yet consciousness, as phenomenon, behaves precisely so. If it were the sum of parts, we could observe and deduce (or even infer, if we have gaps) the mechanisms. But the simple fact that this particular endeavor (observation and deduction of consciousness mechanisms) is seemingly impossible, the possibilities may likely be elsewhere.

I stand corrected. They are indeed promised eternal life in heaven if they behave correctly on Earth.

What a joke.
It works perfectly as a masse cucking engine if you think about it, and that's why it managed to catch people's attention for so many years.
Well, naturally, since Christianity has remnants of God's truth in it, even if it is corrupted. That's why they have no problem pushing things like paganism or hinduism or buddhism, since those are far more deviant and loose in their rules and morals, such as how the Romans were ok with being fags
Yes ,makes sense. everything that fits their agenda.
Unrelated but I'm agnostic and an ex-christian so I've been through all these arguments, but I became tired of it after seeing my life continued to be shit for so long yet people still wanted me to be a cuck.

I see. OK.

In order to entertain discussions of an afterlife and toy with the possibility of consciousness persisting postmortem we have to readjust our metaphysics and generally work within frameworks that are different from materialist ones, since the very possibility itself traditionally presupposes something that may be supramaterial. Even within the material framework there are certain tenable physical theories postulated that may paradoxically lend some plausibility to non-material metaphysics. The holographic principle and information theory, for example. If true, it would suggest that our material world is the projection of information encoded in higher (or is it lower?), physically inaccessible dimensions. It would - in practice - mean that our reality is an illusion. It would also mean that our consciousness is supervenient to some external, unknown source.

None of this is remotely invoking the theological or supernatural, though inroads towards that are easily constructed.

The brain certainly houses and facilitates consciousness. From a material point of view, mechanisms are never greater than the sum of their parts, yet consciousness, as phenomenon, behaves precisely so. If it were the sum of parts, we could observe and deduce (or even infer, if we have gaps) the mechanisms. But the simple fact that this particular endeavor (observation and deduction of consciousness mechanisms) is seemingly impossible, the possibilities may likely be elsewhere.
Nice, you summed it up very succinctly. Philosophy of mind really is one of the last great schools of philosophy in this day and age as science seems to have absorbed most other areas. I’m not really with Chalmers on this one quite yet though, I think there is a lot more that science can tell us about the brain and it’s relationship to consciousness than we already know, and I hope these secrets aren’t too far off. Until we fully understand everything there is to know about the brain from a biological perspective, I think this notion of philosophers trying the chart the supervenient link between the brain and consciousness is about as much use as Greek Philosophers trying to deliberate on the dimensions of the universe, though I agree that for now it is all we’ve got and it does make for very fascinating discussion, as I’m sure discussion on the universe in the ancient academy were equally fascinating to those at the time, though I’m not sure how productive it all really was.

I think there is a lot more that science can tell us about the brain and it’s relationship to consciousness than we already know, and I hope these secrets aren’t too far off. Until we fully understand everything there is to know about the brain from a biological perspective,

This is where I have my reservations, and prefer to focus energy on this subject towards the metaphysical pursuit of consciousness.

I'm not upto date on the latest developments in neuroscience research on consciousness, but last I remember is that it's not taken seriously. It's just background dressing. It's almost like any scientist who does (take it seriously) is afraid of being the subject of professional derision and negative gossip at cocktail parties.

I think this notion of philosophers trying the chart the supervenient link between the brain and consciousness is about as much use as Greek Philosophers trying to deliberate on the dimensions of the universe, though I agree that for now it is all we’ve got and it does make for very fascinating discussion, as I’m sure discussion on the universe in the ancient academy were equally fascinating to those at the time, though I’m not sure how productive it all really was.

I'm sure that this is the same sort of thing people had said to number theorists.

Then Alan Turing entered the chat.

If we want to understand consciousness better, our efforts should be towards a better understanding of fundamental physics, not biology. But before we can do that, we need the philosophers to keep the seats of the roundtable warm.