Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I would rather prefer an aggressive bully than a passive aggressive one

YBP Yxngcel

YBP Yxngcel

Neurodivergent
★★★
Passive aggressive bullies simply mock you and point out your wrist insecurities non stop. Whilst a simple and straightforward aggressive bully would beat you up and get it over with. Passive aggressive bullies are genuinely annoying and are usually verbalists. They know how to hurt your feelings and cause emotional damage. Whilst a simple classic bully will take your lunch money and leave you alone. They couldn't care less about pointing out your insecurities and wasting time making you feel bad. Anyway this is just my opinion

My bullies attacked my mind rather than my body. Having bullies who attack the body genuinely sounds more fun and easier to deal with in my opinion. Fun because it would have motivated me to learn martial arts 'nd body building.

Just steal their shit or assault them when they're alone.

My bullies attacked my mind rather than my body. Having bullies who attack the body genuinely sounds more fun and easier to deal with in my opinion. Fun because it would have motivated me to learn martial arts 'nd body building.
ya it seems like actually bullying is mental rather than physical

just a trope in media that bullying is physical

Never meet a bully who just straight up beats me and steal my lunch. Bullies much rather insult you and mock you and see how you react instead of straight up beating you. They wanna have fun and be free from consquences, because they can just say "it was a joke :soy:". They want to provke you and get you into trouble. Gayretard soyciety doesn't care that you're actively torrmented, it's your fault for defending yourself :soy::foidSoy:.

What's worse about passive aggressive bullies is if they're attractive and manipulative enough they can convince everyone else that you're actually the bully. Kinda what happens on a mass scale with normies vs incels :feelsbadman:

You get bullied because you are physically weak not necessary ugly. The bully knows that you can't stand up for yourself and kick his ass and you also know so you just sit there laughing pretending that it is a joke. If you looked like a monster, nobody would dare to mess with you that is why the gym is so important for incels for ogremaxing.

Last edited:
You get bullied because you are physically weak not necessary ugly. The bully knows that you can't stand up for yourself and kick his ass and you also know so you just sit there laughing pretending that it is a joke. If you looked like a monster, nobody would dare to mess with you that is why the gym is so important for incels for orgemaxing.
Great point better to be a strong incel than a weak one

Never meet a bully who just straight up beats me and steal my lunch. Bullies much rather insult you and mock you and see how you react instead of straight up beating you. They wanna have fun and be free from consquences, because they can just say "it was a joke :soy:". They want to provke you and get you into trouble. Gayretard soyciety doesn't care that you're actively torrmented, it's your fault for defending yourself :soy::foidSoy:.
Exactly that's why passive aggressive bullies are worse in my opinion. Especially if they're handsome or something.

I would prefer physical bullying anyday. Years of being mocked for my autism and getting humiliated is not as bad as a bruise on the face.

If Anyone Ever Tried To Bully Me I Would Beat The Living Shit Out Of Them :feelsdevil::society::chad:

Hmm. But if a passive-aggressive bully never beats you, then you can just say smth to him in response, right?
It's because if he still threatens you that he can beat you, then it's smth different.

Last edited: