Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I would rather be born genetically rich than financially rich

• Thread starter Deleted member 35492
  • Start date
Deleted member 35492

Deleted member 35492

Self-banned
-
I am neither of them but if you give me a choice between being born in a poor household but with great genetics like high IQ, attractiveness and high T and born in a rich family and with the genes I have today, I will choose the first one.
Being born with shit tier genes is the worst thing ever. If you are born in a poor family, you can still become rich but there is no fix for subhuman traits once you come in this world.

The question of wishing for health or wealth.

Yep. Thinking money > attractiveness is old-fashioned (though obviously money helps with attractiveness).

In modern world, being sexy is the #1 way to attain a good life. Not only will it enable you to also make money easier, it's also the only reliable path to sexual success. Also you'll get treated better everywhere you go.

You obviously never lived in poverty and therefore have no idea what you are talking about.

That shit actually lowers your fucking IQ and you would also experience shitty food and bullying nonstop which would dramatically lower your IQ. At least in a rich family you will get sent to a private school and get the best nutrition possible to achieve the highest potential possible. (George Bush and Trump are both retards but because of privilege were a success).

JFL at the retarded idea that high IQ and T are static and not subject to change depending on environment.

This is like the 50th thread on this topic this week.

Chad > all the money in the world

The point of money is to facilitate fulfillment of biological imperatives/primal drives. Chad gets all that for free in authentic form. No amount of money can buy prime pussy and mutual attraction, and nothing is more valuable than that. So yeah.. Chad>everything. Its close, especially if the money can be used for surgeries, but I’d still take being Chad over any amount of money.

high IQ is no doubt useful, but only insofar as you can use intelligence to gather resources and use them towards primal ends. Besides, if you spend your youth alone, no matter how smart you are, if you are blackpilled, you would probably trade all your IQ points for bones. And it is my experience that your intelligence gets severely diminished over the years as a consequence of loneliness. It just becomes too hard to think. Maybe that’s just me though. But my mental horsepower at 16 mogged what it is now at 27.

Last edited:
(George Bush and Trump are both retards but because of privilege were a success)
Holy fucking cope. You don't just become a POTUS with an IQ below 130.

The sexual marketplace in our modern world has resemblance with hunter-gatherer times when people couldn't accumulate wealth and had to earn their food on a daily basis, meaning that ability to earn day in-day out was the only true form of wealth, and that ability equates to genetic prowess.
Indeed. There seems to be no long-form strategy to succeeding with women. It's all about your sexiness right then and there. You lose it, you lose the foids. You become sexy, you're in. It's really tearing society apart when everyone is pretty much in a constant battle and nothing is set in stone.
HAHAHAHAHAHA
Yes, you're absolutely coping by placing yourself above some of the most significant people of our time. I'm not even defending these people but being high IQ is a bare minimum in their position.

Bush and Trump are semi-retarded. Zio Jews give us clueless dumb puppets they can easily mold. It‘s a joke to them.
Gore Vidal, the great American historian talked about that. Gore Vidal was 1% elite who turned maverick and spilled the beans. He personally knew JFK and others.

Having Chad genes is priceless.

Based. A chad can always moneymax but a rich subhuman can never Chadmaxx.