Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I would rather be 200 pounds than be my current weight

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I look like a skeleton at my current weight I get weight mogged by 5’2 women that’s how bad it is if I was 200 pounds I’d be able to starve myself and drop down to 150lbs because I have a fast metabolism so losing weight is easy while gaining weight is like as much working as working 2 full time jobs and going to college all at the same time

I'm 130(5'6.5), same as I was at 14 and can't really gain any weight no matter how much I eat.
I wish I was heavier so I'd have a better chance at winning a fight with a normie

Do you live in Muttmerica? I am assuming not since it is ridiculously easy to become fat there on the cheap.

Being lean is an advantage of being fat, fatcels are completely taken out of the market. There's niche for being lean. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Do you live in Muttmerica? I am assuming not since it is ridiculously easy to become fat there on the cheap.

Depends on your genetics, some people can't get fat, no matter how much they eat.

im skinny as fuck and would lose in a fight against pretty much most of the population :feelsrope:

had I been fat I would've broken a normie's jaw by now :society:

Time to KFCmaxx.