Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I would probably have a heart attack if I saw my crush naked

Uglyman

Uglyman

Born to rot
-
Talking about crazy dopamine rush. I'm such a thirsty beta male at this point. My desire for female body, my lust for women, it's off the charts. Hopefully, such scenario won't be happening unless some shitty coincidence RNG occurs which would be very unfortunate.

That's pretty sad honestly man, you need to come to terms with the fact that it's over instead of being a sad little beta phaggot

I hardly spend my time thinking about women. I just came to the conclusion they're whores by nature and then i feel good about myself.
The problem isn't me, it is just society itself and the value they place in promiscuity.

I hardly spend my time thinking about women. I just came to the conclusion they're whores by nature and then i feel good about myself.
The problem isn't me, it is just society itself and the value they place in promiscuity.
Olympus Mons IQ. I do this too and I get treated like shit because I live life fuck-free every day. Wee little normie whores can't understand the zen I've developed

dopamine rush
> having a oneitis
> using nofap lingo
Cucc

it's over

I would probably have a boner tbh, ready to impale

Then you my man are a cuck.

I'd legit get a heart attack if a 7/10 woman touched my dick.

I would pass out even if I simply saw my oneitis.

I feel the total opposite. I kind of lost every kind of interest in a normal 3D womans body. I just halfass appreciate some good 2D art.

Opiates killed my sex drive nearly completly, gotta love opiates.