Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I would pass as southern euro or med had my mom fucked a nord ngl brutal

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
13karan-kapoor (1).jpg

This is a half punjabi half white.

My moms side could pass as half keralid an intermediate between north indid and indid.

indidm.jpg

northindidm.jpg

And

Oritenalid.

orientalidf.jpg

This type she is a mixed caucausoid from both ends.

Had she fucked a pure european nord she would have had a european passing kid.

Both sides are caucasoid in apperance.

Meaning had my mom fucked a european nord i would have looked european honestly fuck life and fuck my mom for wasting her genes not fucking a nord.

Just be hapa theory

your mother ruined your life with her shitty choices. Brutal stuff man.

When OP says "nord", he means this:
maxresdefault.jpg

OP didn't specify Nordic chad

When OP says "nord", he means this:
maxresdefault.jpg

OP didn't specify Nordic chad

I mean nord normie not that the average nord looks like a chad compared to a curry

If ethnic women are gonna breed, they should do it with master race only. Never understood these dark ass black girls pumping out these dark ugly kids. Your family’s going to be dysfunctional anyways, at least give your kids a chance to jeremymeeksmaxx

If ethnic women are gonna breed, they should do it with master race only. Never understood these dark ass black girls pumping out these dark ugly kids. Your family’s going to be dysfunctional anyways, at least give your kids a chance to jeremymeeksmaxx

If i was to breed with a white man lets say i would never introduce it to my family.Also mine wouldn't pass as meeks it would pass as middle eastern hispanic or med best guess is Sicilian.

Curry=PERMA DEATH HELL DIFFICULTY

Your mom should’ve thought more about the children

Mogs me at looking manly

You do realize tho, that, that hypothetical person wouldn't be you, right?