Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal i would not have sex with a low iq foid tbh

• Thread starter 12 Years a Rotter
  • Start date
12 Years a Rotter

12 Years a Rotter

sexless person. pronouns: nig/ger
★★★★★
in the same way a fit man should not settle for a landwhale and a tall man should not settle for a foidlet i don't want my partner to be sub 100 iq. if she has dyed hair, piercings, tattoos, brown skin, posts on reddit etc. these are indexical of having a low iq. matter of fact the government should make it easier for high iq people like engineers and physicists to get an iq-matched gf lest it's only low iq men reproducing and we all revert to sub-saharan african iq levels.

Are you mind fucking them? Why would you care?
Besides that's like eliminating 99% of foid population

matter of fact the government should make it easier for high iq people like engineers and physicists to get an iq-matched gf lest it's only low iq men reproducing and we all revert to sub-saharan african iq levels.

I drink soy milk daily. Perhaps we can share a cup, sometime. It's actually a bit nice.

Are you mind fucking them? Why would you care?
so i don't end up with low iq children, all hypotheteical since i will never use my penis

I drink soy milk daily. Perhaps we can share a cup, sometime. It's actually a bit nice.
drink raw milk like a real man. every sip you take a soyboy dies somewhere in the world

Yea I would not reproduce with a dumb bitch even if she's hot af. Imagine bringing bringing stupid kids into this world..you couldn't talk to them about politics or science or any advanced topic. Instead, you'll be talking about basketball shoes or some shit

Yea I would not reproduce with a dumb bitch even if she's hot af. Imagine bringing bringing stupid kids into this world..you couldn't talk to them about politics or science or any advanced topic. Instead, you'll be talking about basketball shoes or some shit

They won't become Kangs.

Based. Also I would not have sex with an ugly foid

in the same way a fit man should not settle for a landwhale and a tall man should not settle for a foidlet i don't want my partner to be sub 100 iq. if she has dyed hair, piercings, tattoos, brown skin, posts on reddit etc. these are indexical of having a low iq. matter of fact the government should make it easier for high iq people like engineers and physicists to get an iq-matched gf lest it's only low iq men reproducing and we all revert to sub-saharan african iq levels.
I don’t see how skin colour determines intelligence. More white women here are less intelligent than the coloured ones.

I'm Blasian - Lactose Intolerant
ogre genetics

Rawmilkdealer

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back