Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I would never commit suicide

• Thread starter Fancy Alcoholic
  • Start date
Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
I realized that I hate life far less than I fear death.

Considering the void and the total annihilation of my thinking ability, memory or just body is absolutely terrifying. The total loss of consciouness and the eternity of meaningless void compared to a life of seven or eight decades on average is absolutely intimidating and astounding on an epistemic level.

Whenever I think about it my whole body has an epidermic reaction to it all, like my flesh crawls below my skin in terror. It is the only subject, the only thing that provokes an immediate reflexe of such in me. Terror itself.

This vertigo is the only thing preventing me from killing myself beseides hating everything my life is. My life is shit, but it's the only condition of me being in the first place. After that, death's reign will put everything at sleep, including the universe itself at some point, erasing consciousness on a cosmic level in which our little egos are nothing at all.

That's the most lifefuel thing I can come up with at this point in my life, JFL at me.

i myself beleive that i will never commit suicide but who knows , some day i might have a traumatizing experience , feel down and then kill myself .
what the future holds is really mysterious

i myself beleive that i will never commit suicide but who knows , some day i might have a traumatizing experience , feel down and then kill myself .
what the future holds is really mysterious
I mean it's not a problem of will or feeling down. It's pure fear. The day I find something that I fear more than death, then maybe I'd consider it. Like being slowly eaten alive by cannibal toddlers or getting virtually tortured through neuralink.

What If death is just you can hear everything for all eternity just rotting in the ground hearing everything forever fucking terrifying that's why I want to be cremated

Over for atheistcels

Over for atheistcels
Never began for religious copers. JFL at believing all the bs the neurotypical mindpolice created tgo controle the plebs.

Just wait until you’re 35 or so and your peers start talking about nothing but marriage and children, maybe you’ll change your opinion.

Give it another 30 or 40 years.

Waking up each day is just... like fuck me... I have to wake up and do shit today... fuck this I just want to go back to sleep and be unconscious... forever... :feelsrope:

Good. Don't give in to the wants of foids.

over

Based. Suicide is basically bending over to the normfag society's wishes

There are fates worse than death

youre gonna die anyways. there's nothing to fear :feelsjuice:. don't rope tho

Over for non-believers of reincarnation