Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I would make a good looking mulatto if my skin was a few shades darker

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Admiral
★★★
I have very striking African facial features but I have pale white skin. It makes a garbage combination tbh. If I had very light brown skin or a darker skin tone I would be very good looking. I have very bright green eyes so having a Carmel skin tone would create a very good contrast for me. (Think how good Meeks looks with the light brown skin and blue eyes combo) I have literally had women tell me I would be good looking if I was brown. So close :feelsrope:. Any way to get some more color to my skin?

black caucasion > white negro

Albinoniganddarkyemen

what is your admixture
My Dad is 50% black and 50% white and my mom is completely white so I guess I’m a quadroon. My facial features aren’t as pronounced as other black and mixed people I just have a slightly broad nose and my lips are a little big. Very similar to Jermey Meeks. If you made Meeks have pale white skin that would make him look far uglier my features would be good looking with his skin tone I would look like a pretty boy mulatto

Whiteness is a relative term

Why does it matter to you anyways:feelsjuice:
ACCORDING TO YOUR DEFINITION, ARE THEY WHITE?

BECAUSE MANY PEOPLE DON'T CONSIDER TURKEY EUROPE AND I WANT TO PROVE THEM WRONG

My Dad is 50% black and 50% white and my mom is completely white so I guess I’m a quadroon. My facial features aren’t as pronounced as other black and mixed people I just have a slightly broad nose and my lips are a little big. Very similar to Jermey Meeks. If you made Meeks have pale white skin that would make him look far uglier my features would be good looking with his skin tone I would look like a pretty boy mulatto
So your mom is a Stacy?

ACCORDING TO YOUR DEFINITION, ARE THEY WHITE?
The most loose definition of white would be "pink/white skinned + caucasion" in which case plenty if not all Turks would be white. Many MENAs have similar skin color to Europeans but it is phenotype that tends to be different

However I am Turk myself so take that how you7 will
BECAUSE MANY PEOPLE DON'T CONSIDER TURKEY EUROPE AND I WANT TO PROVE THEM WRONG
Turkey isn't Europe

Being white and being European are both the same

The sun, tanning places idk man