Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I would love to have so low iq to be bluepill normie,even low tier

• Thread starter SlavicPolishSub3
  • Start date
S

SlavicPolishSub3

Self-banned
-
Then i would be much happier
I mean,im still an idiot but its would be great to have mindset of low tier bluepilled normie.
They dont see women fucks with older normies and chads since 15 yrs old.
They dont see women vomit when see them.
They dont have low self esteem after foid insults for years.
Just simp for years,long and usually they get low tier becky after 50 dicks,but is that so bad? They are to stupid they think its nothing wrong with whore girlfriend.

Same here, it's depressing as it is to accept the truth

Me too. I wish I am stupid, do not think critically, and stay bluepilled. Once waking up, there is no way back.

I see this thread every other month

*bluepilled incel

being normie is all about looks

*bluepilled incel

being normie is all about looks
no its not, thats like saying a guy with 100k posts here is a normie if he has an average face and height

I think a lot of male bluepillers are delusional, they can't handle the truth. A foid will never understand incels because she won't ever experience what we have gone through in our lives regarding social isolation and inceldom. I don't think you need to be high iq to become blackpilled, you just need to go through blackpilling experiences and if you don't have a room temperature iq, you will put the pieces together.

Last edited:
Then i would be much happier
I mean,im still an idiot but its would be great to have mindset of low tier bluepilled normie.
They dont see women fucks with older normies and chads since 15 yrs old.
They dont see women vomit when see them.
They dont have low self esteem after foid insults for years.
Just simp for years,long and usually they get low tier becky after 50 dicks,but is that so bad? They are to stupid they think its nothing wrong with whore girlfriend.
True, I'm tired of so much knowledge. I wish I could unlearn everything and just live life as a bluepilled guy. I regret coming across mgtow. They say ignorance is bliss for a reason

no its not, thats like saying a guy with 100k posts here is a normie if he has an average face and height
brettyboy have an average face, 100k posts and he managed to get some woman to let him cum on her feets

i actually think about this a lot. in my opinion i think it would be far worse. something makes me really uncomfotable with the thought of living your one life on this earth getting cucked and slaving away for a dried up loose hole. i cant imagine myself ever being truly oblivious to it, even the most bluepilled of normies arent, they just overload themselves with distractions and delusions

i actually think about this a lot. in my opinion i think it would be far worse. something makes me really uncomfotable with the thought of living your one life on this earth getting cucked and slaving away for a dried up loose hole. i cant imagine myself ever being truly oblivious to it, even the most bluepilled of normies arent, they just overload themselves with distractions and delusions
Well it would be macabre to be such a slave of pussy which i cannot even get,but you would think about it if you would be blupilled instinct leaded animal

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back