Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I would like to thank liberals and feminists

fOreVER

fOreVER

امر بالمعروف والنهي عن المنكر
-
I would like to Thank the liberals, feminists, Jews, Christians, leftists and the enemies of allah for fucking me, us and them up for some stupid ideals like freedom of speech, women's rights, sexual revolution, etc. Now we won't get virgin waifus, happy family, comfortable living and now the women are let loose and it is over.

It's over
Emote

So, freedom of speech is a bad thing for you.
Fuck off, filthy mudshit!!! I, as a European, DO NOT want to be forced to worship a cosmic Asian desert psychopath under the threat of being beheaded.

How about a new Western WN uprising that removes freedom of speech and executes you shitskins for expressing your beliefs?!!! Does that sound good, you God damned lobotomite?!!!

So, freedom of speech is a bad thing for you.
Fuck off, filthy mudshit!!! I, as a European, DO NOT want to be forced to worship a cosmic Asian desert psychopath under the threat of being beheaded.

How about a new Western WN uprising that removes freedom of speech and executes you shitskins for expressing your beliefs?!!! Does that sound good, you God damned lobotomite?!!!
Yeah and all the hypergamy problems come from your continent.

Yeah and all the hypergamy problems come from your continent.
Freedom of speech does not cause hypergamy, cucks do. If you remove freedom of speech so that people get persecuted for being liberals, feminists, etc., then how is that different from a hyper-leftist government throwing you in jail or executing you for believing in Allah?

Freedom of speech does not cause hypergamy, cucks do. If you remove freedom of speech so that people get persecuted for being liberals, feminists, etc., then how is that different from a hyper-leftist government throwing you in jail or executing you for believing in Allah?
I would be honored to be martyred in God's name. Freedom of speech and democracy are bullshit. Have fun with your wife's boyfriend, Abdul. Might as well habe a tattoo of the Syrian flag to show how open minded and multicultural you are lmfao

I would be honored to be martyred in God's name. Freedom of speech and democracy are bullshit. Have fun with your wife's boyfriend, Abdul. Might as well habe a tattoo of the Syrian flag to show how open minded and multicultural you are lmfao
Yeah, being sent to a gulag and having your name deleted from history is such matryrdom, ain't it?

Nice strawmanning there, cunt. If I think that I should not be jailed for having opinions, then I'm somehow a literal cuckold who supports multiculturalism.

I would like to Thank the liberals, feminists, Jews, Christians, leftists and the enemies of allah for fucking me, us and them up for some stupid ideals like freedom of speech, women's rights, sexual revolution, etc. Now we won't get virgin waifus, happy family, comfortable living and now the women are let loose and it is over.

Islamincel. I would like to thank Mohammad for legitimizing thugsmaxing, 20:80 rule, cultmaxing and generally fucking you lot over with artificial contradictory conservatism and making you all high inhibition mentalcels.

May the holy prophet StBlackOpsCel (Pussy Be Upon Him) guide you to the way of Incellahim and that you may attain paradise in Incellah. Ameen.

Islamincel. I would like to thank Mohammad for legitimizing thugsmaxing, 20:80 rule, cultmaxing and generally fucking you lot over with artificial contradictory conservatism and making you all high inhibition mentalcels.

May the holy prophet StBlackOpsCel (Pussy Be Upon Him) guide you to the way of Incellahim and that you may attain paradise in Incellah. Ameen.
Thugmaxxing is the most natural thing