Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I would like to publicly apologize to brocels who I mistakenly took as granted

IncelusRex

IncelusRex

/İ\
★★
I am writing this post to announce that I’ve come to realization that fighting evil with evil is not really justified. It will probably result in more evil at the end.

I had the assumption that members of this forum who called me and others (((feds))) were doing it with other agendas on hand, or were outright (((faggots))).

I think now I understand better why they were so keen on the topic. My conduct on this forum might not be affecting my optics alone. It also affects how other incels who’ve nothing to do with particular views perceived as well.

So I apologize to the members of the forum who I offended and made them feel paranoid because of the possible association they might get with the things I wrote here.

And I would like to say thanks to the moderation for not banishing me away from the last bastion I found.

My new year’s resolution is to have much better conduct and behavior. I might still shitpost here and there but I will keep it inside boundaries. Compared to past, from now on I will appreciate any interventions that might come from the forum majority, including the moderation.

To all youngcels and graycels, do not associate, observe unnecessarily, or be one with the evil you might cross roads in your journey. It just makes you feel worse, try to associate with people who would try to heal an abused puppy instead of abusing it even more.

And finally remember that it is not too late to forgive, yourselves and others. So do not make the same mistake I did and use this forum for degeneracy and prolonged suffering. Instead try to be a friend to your fellow brocels here, who might even be deeper inside the pit than you are.

Last edited:
Ah Sweet a Schizo Thread | Aww, Sweet! A Schizo Thread! | Know Your Meme

There are unfortunately very few users who share my views. Too many users here are low IQ or simply trolls who make ignorant statements like "muh you cant be incel if you are tall" or "muh you can't be incel if you are X race"