Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I Would Like To Create A Youtube Channel Where I broadcast My Ugly Face and Record All My Negative Interactions To Prove Lookism

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Everyone knows looks matter for dating, but what people don't recognize is that it matters for all social interactions, employment and basic existence. It matters more for men than women. I would like to prove that I am being discriminated against specifically because of my looks. I want normies to understand that everything they have in their life is the result of their looks and if their faces ever became ugly or got disfigured in an accident, they will lose everything. I hope incels will view and support my channel primarily because we are one of the few communities on the internet who understand lookism.

I would like some pizza

Do this, show the world your insight

I thought about doing something similar, but mostly catering to manlets. I would put a Go-Pro on my head and record me walking around doing errands and count the number of times I get heightmogged or get laughed at in public.