Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I would leave this forum at the moment I get a gf tbh

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
I don't understand some people see being a part of this forum as something voluntary. we're called involuntary celibate for a reason. who the fuck would want to be an incel forever? and no, its not about if ascension exists or not, that's not my point.

Just lol I'd appeal a ban at the moment I ascend. This forum is not some kind of hobby group lol it's a meeting point for INVOLUNTARY CELIBATES

AND YOU SUPPOSED TO BE HAPPY TO LEAVE THIS PLACE ASCENDING.

sorry, thats the truth.

I hope they don’t ban you for this. Sometimes I feel this is a little too cult-like, but yeah i totally agree with you.

I hope they don’t ban you for this. Sometimes I feel this is a little too cult-like, but yeah i totally agree with you.
doubt they'll ban me. once I made such a thread and serge commented something positive about it. so yeah, he wants us to try and ascend tbh

Well yeah obviously. It's like staying on a forum for a game you sold

too bad i wont ever get a gf :feelsrope:

idk man, even if you do get a gf you're still gonna either see cuckoldry or experience it first hand

Ascension is a nice dream, but realistically will never happen for 95-99% of users here. Who ever took the time to register here (including me) most likely wont ascend.

I would not, just instead of everyday venting we with waifu would just sometimes write more elaborated misogynistic threads

Well yeah obviously. It's like staying on a forum for a game you sold
I used to think that id still lurk here if i ascended but now I think that I'd just leave this place and go on looksmax or something, hell, wouldn't even be near to blackpill websites tbh ngl

i wouldn't say the moment a female showed interest in me but after I confirm that it's not just some elaborate scheme to turn me into a cuck man then yes it will be time to go

I wouldn't OP.

Even if I got the girl of my dreams I like the community here so I'd stay.

I just wouldn't talk about well...you know?

I suppose thinking about this idea/subject more deeply, it'd also feel like a betrayal on my part to leave this community but at the same time it could be seen by the community for ascended people to stay, so its a complex subject really.

I wouldn't OP.

I suppose thinking about this idea/subject more deeply, it'd also feel like a betrayal on my part to leave this community but at the same time it could be seen by the community for ascended people to stay, so its a complex subject really.
I wouldn't OP.

I guess that would be this?
Blackpill

When you have 37k posts I think if you had a gf you would dump her just to stay here.

idk I would probably miss shitposting here

there's no way to guarantee she'll stay loyal
not trying to ruin your mood i'm just not optimistic

They took 8chan from me, not sure I could take losing this place too.

I'll leave this place, suppressing my memories of being an incel and a loser and never coming back to this place.

OP aren't you 20 years old though?

Thats still young in my opinion. I'm 30+ and the incel life is all I know and I'm content with staying in it. It has made me aloof and hopeless and depressed to do anything about it, and forcing myself to be be around normies just makes me even more angry and depressed hopeless and makes me want to remain secluded, so it is impossible to change now for me.

Even if you got a GF she would cuck you and you would be back on here in no time.

If I had a gf, I would leave the forum, not because I wouldn't want to shitpost with my boyo anymore... but because she would be rich and we would be traveling the world doing exotic drugs and taking photographs surrounded by currycels together.

With my NT brain and insomniacs looks, I could be slaying

i'd move on looksmax to keep contact with my bros

Yeah and you'd resume posting here within the next 4 days after you found out she's been railed Chad.
there's no way to guarantee she'll stay loyal
not trying to ruin your mood i'm just not optimistic

Right now it seems you're roting in the middle of nowhere.
When you'll start college, I guarantee your first slay there.